HOW TO SELL TOOTHBRUSHES

adrenaline junkey

Donating Member
Registered
HOW TO SELL TOOTHBRUSHES

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."
"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."
"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher.
Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her
breath.

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.
"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"
"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.
"Toothbrushes," echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell
enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"
"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand. I gave everybody who walked by a sample. They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like ####!" Then I would say, "It is ####.
Wanna buy a toothbrush?

laugh.gif

I think little Johnny use to work in a Mexican Restaurant in Oklahoma City, NO JOKE
sad.gif
!! They're close now  
laugh.gif

Excellent! Reminds me of this little gem:

One day, Little Johnny was sitting on the back steps of the rectory with a bottle of turpentine. He appeared to be bored. He'd shake the bottle of turpentine and watch the bubbles rise. Shake it again and watch the bubbles rise.

Bored.

Father Joseph came along and asked Little Johnny, "My son, what are you doing?"

Little Johnny said, "Man, thiss'here turpentine is the most powerful liquid on the face of the planet!"

Father Joseph replied, "No, my son. Holy Water is the most powerful liquid on the earth. Two drops of Holy Water on a pregnant woman's belly will make her pass a baby!"

Little Johnny laughed and laughed and laughed. He said, "Man, that ain't NUTHin'!! Ya put two drops of turpentine on a cat's azz and he'll pass a motorsikkle!"

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back