GT4 playas

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
so I drug my copy out GT4 back out today and started playing again..

I thought it would be interesting if we all agreed to a little friendly timed lap competition..

we can pick a car... leave the mods up to the driver, tires all that jazz.. everybody has just gotta use the same car...

and pick a track..

I trust you guys not to fudge tooooo bad on your times.. lol

How about something a bit odd to get us started..

the Chev. SS silverado concept truck at Laguna Seca?

just in case anybody is interested in doin' this..

the above mentioned specifics...

and 1:25.402 is all I got at the moment..

haha 3 secs off of MOTOgp time... with a truck..

ok 120.774 afte I stopped goofing off with the basically stock motor and such.. if anybody pays any attention I may start messing with the suspension and such.

I wonder how the different games would affect score? I dont have GT4 but will see if I have Laguna on SOMETHING... but I'm not very good.

WHERE'S THE REST OF THE GT4 PLAYAS? ? ?

haha.. probably trying to figure out how to get that heavy beast of vehicle I picked out stopped from the unglodly speed it will pick up with about 900 horsepower..

lmao.

It's like throwin out a paper clip on a string to slow the exxon valdez down.

haha.. probably trying to figure out how to get that heavy beast of vehicle I picked out stopped from the unglodly speed it will pick up with about 900 horsepower..

lmao.

It's like throwin out a paper clip on a string to slow the exxon valdez down.

yeah, that try it on forza and lets compare... try to pick something AWD, and pretty heavy to try and keep it somewhat simliar.

can't we just go for BEST score with whatever vehicle on that track?

Yeah, I guess we could do that too..

be a buncha pure out race cars though.. The reason I picked that truck was because it was a bit more of a challege though.. and it was pretty cheap to buy in case everybody didn't already have it.

whats your best time on Seca?

I think my best ever was a low/mid teens something or other.. can't remember the car.

Maybe the nike 2022 or something... dunno if thats even available on forza... basically it's a 250hp go kart on rails.

How about the Taurus SHO on the Nurburgring. I've heard of guys getting close to 7:00 flat!!

wink.gif

i still havent tried gt4 yet.maybe when im on my week off again next month.i did try god of war this week its pretty good,lots of killer finishing moves.

argue.gif
349 w/Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car

I think I could get it down to maybe a 1:09 with a perfect lap..

but thats all I got at the moment... need a mazda 787B to get down into >1:00 I think.

I wasnt real impressed with the g overall game play of GT4 although the graphics and physics are next to none there wasnt as much versatility as the other gt editions so I just put the ps2 away,but I think I might see what I can get on that track in FORZA on the box

Back