GT4 playas

How about the Taurus SHO on the Nurburgring. I've heard of guys getting close to 7:00 flat!!
Really, thats nutty, i very high six minute times in the Z06 fully modded there, but i run high fivers in the SLR McLaren

-WHEELMAN
that was a joke man.. from another thread..

haha..

so I am winning by default.. nobody even tryin to beat my time.. cuz they know it's pointless.. haha

FIRE ZEE MISSLES!

I don't have GT4...just GT3. Gimme somethin' to shoot at!

I isnt over yet ego. I am trying to beat your time but just cant get it done. I have been running it with a modded 350z, but i am going to try a full race versoin of something next. From the sound of it ego you are really good at GT4 so I must know if you have ever tried drifting on it. If you havent just turn off the driving aids and give it a try, it is harder than you think.

oh yeah.. it's a beeeyotch just to drive the thing without the traction control..

I always keep the ASM, and that other driving aide turned off.. but I never turn the traction control all the way off..

You are remembering the NOS aren't ya? .. and super slick race tires?

I thought it was a pretty decent time,, but I also figured somebody would blow it away pretty fast.

A SkylineR34 is just another version of the SS, right?

I mean it's all wheel drive and all.....:D

1:14 and some change with the panoz esperante race car on laguna scea. Getting faster......watch out ego im coming for you.

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129491539 -->

have ya got there yet?

I'm not goin to try and better that time til somebody beats the old one...

Back