Insanity

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
so to keep yourselves sane here a list of a few fun things to do...

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. On all your cheque stubs, write ' For Marijuana'

3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get..

4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.

5. Sing Along At The Opera.

6. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

7. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Car Park,Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

8. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

(shamelesssly pulled from another board):laugh:

:rofl::rofl:

DwightDoneFramed_small1.jpg

Thats funny:laugh::laugh: I have actually done the 1st one on that list. I live on a side street that is a 25mph speed zone and there are alot of drivers coming up and down my street exceeding the speed limit. My next door nieghbor has a Ford crown victoria just like the police cars and I have sat in her car and pointed the hair dryer and waited for the screetch of tires and brakes, then as they roll slowly past me I would roll down the window and say SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!!!

here are a few more from that one lol

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

Now I know who's road NOT to travel down :laugh:
Thats funny:laugh::laugh: I have actually done the 1st one on that list. I live on a side street that is a 25mph speed zone and there are alot of drivers coming up and down my street exceeding the speed limit. My next door nieghbor has a Ford crown victoria just like the police cars and I have sat in her car and pointed the hair dryer and waited for the screetch of tires and brakes, then as they roll slowly past me I would roll down the window and say SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!!!

so to keep yourselves sane here a list of a few fun things to do...

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. On all your cheque stubs, write ' For Marijuana'

3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get..

4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.

5. Sing Along At The Opera.

6. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

7. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Car Park,Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

8. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

(shamelesssly pulled from another board):laugh:

:laugh:

Gonna try #2, 4, 9 and see what kind of reactions I will get. :whistle:

That's some funny stuff, thanks and I am going to start using No. 2 when I pay my bills this month. Then I will wait and see how long it takes the cops to show up and start peeking over my back fence! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back