MUSLIM JUSTICE FAIR OR MIDEVIL INSANITY

HOLE SHOT KID

Registered
lashing.jpg

A Saudi court has sentenced a gang rape victim to 90 lashes of the whip because she was alone in a car with a man to whom she was not married.

The sentence was passed at the end of a trial in which the al- Qateef high criminal court convicted four Saudis convicted of the rape, sentencing them to prison terms and a total of 2,230 lashes.

The four, all married, were sentenced respectively to five years and 1,000 lashes, four years and 800 lashes, four years and 350 lashes, and one year and 80 lashes.

A fifth, married, man who was stated to have filmed the rape on his mobile phone still faces investigation. Two others alleged to have taken part in the rape evaded capture.

Saudi courts take marital status into account in sexual crimes. A male friend of the rape victim was also sentenced to 90 lashes for being alone with her in the car.

The court heard that the victim and her friend were followed by the assailants to their car, kidnapped and taken to a remote farm, where the raping occurred.

The victim was quoted by Okaz newspaper as saying she had expected harsher penalties for the assailants, especially as they had pleaded not guilty.

Her husband and family said that they would appeal to the court Saturday for harsher penalties for a crime which has shocked public opinion in Saudi Arabia and been the subject of months of debate.

gee... yeah.... um... that makes great sense. How do I convert?

they should have all just moved over here where their film can be sold for profit as an adult video. God Bless America!
smile.gif

Now that's justice - just whip everyone!

I wonder what the penalty is for raping the world with their crude oil.
rock.gif
firedevil.gif

It's their law, their country. That's just the way things are done there. It sucks, no doubt, but I don't think it's my place to judge.

simple way of looking at it .
put yourself in her shoes, raped by 4 men. is it right then for them to beat you with 90 lashes with a whip, imagne that a whip , think about that, a whip. because your a woman who has no rights in there unjust unholy country .
i think the answer is obvious to all of us in this situation.

(thepushercg @ Nov. 05 2006,17:31) simple way of looking at it .
put yourself in her shoes, raped by 4 men. is it right then for them to beat you with 90 lashes with a whip, imagne that a whip , think about that, a whip. because your a woman who has no rights in there unjust unholy country .
Call it what you want, the fact remains that they have a different way of life there. You consider it unholy and unjust, they think the same of you.
The bottom line is that she knew the law, and broke it.

They seem to be a backward country, to say the least. A few centuries behind perhaps? Medieval, of course!

JUst like in Iran

According to Press reports from the Islamic Republic, Ms. Rajabi was publicly hanged on a street in the city centre of Neka in the northern province of Mazandaran, on 15 August, for "acts incompatible with chastity".

Faced with domestic and international outcry of dismay, the authorities said the young girl was “mentally incompetentâ€￾.

However, informed sources revealed that Ms. Ateqeh was sentenced to death by the judge, a cleric, because during the "trial", she expressed outrage at the misogyny and injustice in the Islamic Republic and its Islam-based judicial system.

“The lower court judge was so incensed by her protestations that he personally put the noose around her neck after his decision had been upheld by the Supreme Courtâ€￾, the sources reported

The execution of Ateqeh Rajabi is the tenth execution of a child offender in Iran recorded by Amnesty International since 1990. Amnesty International has urged Iran’s judicial authorities to halt further executions of child offenders - people who were under 18 years old at the time of the offence. This is to bring Iran’s law and practice in line with requirements of international human rights law.

What's your point Billy?
That there are laws in the Middle East you don't agree with? Don't go there.

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 05 2006,17:38)
(thepushercg @ Nov. 05 2006,17:31) simple way of looking at it .
Call it what you want, the fact remains that they have a different way of life there. You consider it unholy and unjust, they think the same of you.
The bottom line is that she knew the law, and broke it.
mr. brown i understand your point fully, before i rewrote my inital post several times to try and reflect a point. anyways you are right about the fact she knew the laws where she lived. i do not have a problem with that. i am saying what she is getting is unfair , unjust, plain out not right. if i lived under there laws i could see things like you have pointed out. but i do not live there, i live in a God fearing country that respect each others rights. which leads me to my opinon that she is getting mistreated because she is a woman. i understand your justification of this, but it does not make it right. brother i am not looking to argue with you about it, you have your opinion i have mine.

i dont have a point to make here.
I just want to personally take a good metal bat and a jar of lube and show all those f**king SOBs that touched that woman what it feels like to truly be violated...
then I'd take the bat upside the head of the judge.

I dont give a f**k what "law" that woman broke. If it were my wife/sister/friend/neighbor...those guys wouldn't make it to trial. I might have a trial after that, but I could give a sh1t-any piece of sh!t that does that to anyone else, or condones it, OR thinks that 'she got what she deserved'-they can all get f**ked...I'd kill'em all myself, if I could afford the bullets and the alibi.

and this is one more reason why I'll never EVER travel to the middle east.

(BigDiesel @ Nov. 05 2006,20:05) and this is one more reason why I'll never EVER travel to the middle east.
Good plan.
BTW, I don't condone or agree with the way women are treated in some countires either, but the fact remains it's their way of life.

we read ...we judge ...we ridicule.

forget the fact that most of what is reported to the outside world is controlled ....because there is no "freedom of the press" in much of the world.
forget that they have laws that enforce civil obedience based on the experience & morality of their people.
forget that many of these countries and civilizations have existed for thousands of years whereas the USA is a mere 230 years of age.

But remember that that we as a nation have done more in the past 230 years in means of creating war, death and destruction than most any if not all nations since the calander year 0001.
Nagasaki & Hiroshima?
nagasaki.gif

About 215,000 people in just those two incidents....to this day we are still the only people insane enough to have used such weapons on fellow humans.
Not to mention the "experimentation" on our own population.
In Korean Conflict...more than 600,000 Koreans were killed within the 1950~1953 engagement....more than 35,000 US troops died in that same time period and well as another 8,100+ MIA.
Vietnam? wellI know there were more than 58,000MIA/POW in that effort .... I am not going to look-up causalty counts.

We have also become the largetst consumer of fossil fuels and least able to enforce our own borders (we have a nack for not enforcing our laws for the sake of hurting another country's "feelings"). The US has probably done more damage to the earth since the combustion engine than most others combined....and apparently most really don't care.
With the exception of the Holocaust efforts...we are nearly the deadliest country on the planet

I am as patriotic and 'made in the u.s.a." as anyone....but damn, there are really some groups that need to get a perspective on situations.
For instance... what other countries hold as law is what should be respected as such (as it should be here too, but nearly never is).
Hundreds of rapes occur everyday in this country...and how many do we actually punish? Not enough to deter the act, obviously. In the case above, that country decided at some point to make the woman partially responsible for her activities...right or wrong...it was the law and she had a situation where she broke it.
I am not saying her punishment fit the crime....or even that all of the details are known....but it is funny how stupid stuff can happen to women, unless her husband is around (personal experience here guys).
This very well could have happened even with him there...but then at least she would not have been punished as she is now.
Before anyone decides what is and isn't MIDEVIL INSANITY[/Quote] .... perhaps quick look in the mirror is in order.
rant.gif

beerchug.gif

Back