Not a prospect for a future wife

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Colorado woman who taped dog to fridge gets 30 days in jail

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — A Colorado woman convicted of taping her boyfriend's dog to a refrigerator has been sentenced to 30 days in jail and three years' probation.

Twenty-one-year-old Abby Toll was sentenced Friday after she was convicted of felony animal cruelty in April. She could have faced up to 18 months in prison.

Prosecutors say Toll used hair ties and packing tape to bind the snout and legs of her boyfriend's 2-year-old Shiba Inu named Rex, then taped the dog upside-down to the refrigerator.

Police say Toll told them she was getting back at her boyfriend, Brian Beck, for paying more attention to the dog than to her.

Beck pleaded guilty to misdemeanor attempted animal cruelty and was given a one-year deferred sentence.

Another family has adopted the dog.

How ridiculous.

Unbelievable. Where's PETA when you need 'em? :whistle:

Better to dwell in the desert Than with a scoffer and angry women.
that's pretty scary what would she do to her children went she's having a bad hair day!

Probably because he pled guilty to misdemeanor attempted animal cruelty and received a one-year deferred sentence. I don't think we are getting the entire story here. It seems that the only one to feel sorry for is the poor dog.
Posted via Mobile Device

oooooooo pink duct tape so she feels like a princess!!! idiot that is all that comes to mind with this chick maybe they'll hook her up in jail

wow, some people are just mean, I could never hurt a dog or any animal . unless of course itwas trying to hurt me. then it's on

Back