Michigan Man Sentenced to 90 Days in Prison for Sex Act With Car Wash Vacuum

Dude could've saved up the money and got a shop vac ... honey I'll be out in the garage for a while!

True story, terrestrial and sirius radio DJ/host Bubba The Love Sponge occasionally tells a story of him as a pubescent teen often excusing himself in the evening hours to "go clean up the garage" when in fact he was out there having a "torrid love affair" with his father's shop vac!!

This reminded me of the following story from 1994. I wish I knew where the video was of the female reporter struggling to get through the story without laughing.

Sarasota Herald Tribune - 7/17/94 - Lakeland

MAN'S PENIS STUCK IN POOL

Police and paramedics made an early morning call to a motel to free a 33-year-old man whose penis was caught in a swimming pool suction fitting.

A clerk at the Scottish Inn motel made a 911 call at 4:45 a.m. Friday, saying the 33-year-old man was trapped in part of the pool's filtration system.

"As I approached the man," a police officer wrote in his report, "I could see his pants were down to his knees and his penis was stuck in a suction hole." The pool's pump was shut off before paramedics arrived, but the man still could not free himself because his penis had become swollen in the small hole.

Paramedics inserted a lubricant around the suction fitting, and after about 40 minutes, authorities were able to free the man. The man told police he had been stuck more than four hours.

He was treated at Lakeland Regional Medical Center and released.

This reminded me of the following story from 1994. I wish I knew where the video was of the female reporter struggling to get through the story without laughing.

Police and paramedics made an early morning call to a motel to free a 33-year-old man whose penis was caught in a swimming pool suction fitting.

A clerk at the Scottish Inn motel made a 911 call at 4:45 a.m. Friday, saying the 33-year-old man was trapped in part of the pool's filtration system.

"As I approached the man," a police officer wrote in his report, "I could see his pants were down to his knees and his penis was stuck in a suction hole." The pool's pump was shut off before paramedics arrived, but the man still could not free himself because his penis had become swollen in the small hole.

Paramedics inserted a lubricant around the suction fitting, and after about 40 minutes, authorities were able to free the man. The man told police he had been stuck more than four hours.

These must be some lonely people.:cookoo:

You know, not every hole is a "Glory Hole"

Dude could've saved up the money and got a shop vac ... honey I'll be out in the garage for a while!

True story, terrestrial and sirius radio DJ/host Bubba The Love Sponge occasionally tells a story of him as a pubescent teen often excusing himself in the evening hours to "go clean up the garage" when in fact he was out there having a "torrid love affair" with his father's shop vac!!

I have heard that....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH boy 90 days with some Bubba's will straighten him out. Can yoou say be my vaccume. :O

Based on this case the following schmetaic is required to be included with every swimming pool filtration system

pool intake.jpg

i can appreciate a guy who gets a little more creative with masturbation and i'm jealous that i didn't think of it first. :laugh:

Those vacumms cost like 75 cents to turn on. Was the Vacumm arrested for prostitution

Back