baby used in assault

craigntx

Registered
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316558,00.html
rock.gif

Woman Sentenced for Swinging Baby at Boyfriend

ERIE, Pa. "â€￾ An Erie woman has been sentenced to five to 10 years in prison for swinging her 4-week-old son at her boyfriend and striking him with the boy.

Twenty-eight-year-old Chytoria Graham was convicted in October of aggravated assault and other charges.

Graham says she missed her children as she was in court for sentencing Wednesday.

Prosecutors say Graham and her boyfriend got into a fight early on Oct. 8, 2006, after Graham came home from a night of drinking. They say Graham grabbed her son, Jarron, by his feet and swung him, hitting the boyfriend.

That fractured the infant's skull. The baby has recovered.

Graham was also placed on probation for two years.

Okay, she's obviously worthless and a danger. Leave her in the nut house till she get's the chair.

When she said, " I miss my children" did that mean she threw something at them
laugh.gif

And remember we PAY TAXES so she can raise them without having to work. Well other than laying around and having more  
shutup.gif

that's jacked up, she needs to charged for assult, child abuse, attempted murder, stupidity and then thrown from a cliff, can't stand people who harm children...
guns.gif

I thought this was going to be a joke type video or something, that's just crazy.

guns.gif
Idiots. What's really bad about it is, she wont serve the entire sentence and will be given full cutody of the child

And there are couples that try desperately for one little miracle.

And she swings hers around by the feet.
sad.gif

Some people scare me.

terribly sad that the child has to go through something like that, and probably will again when she gets him back. The govt will probably keep giving her 2nd chances until she kills the poor kid.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

hey not all us nw pa peeps are like that. As you can see in the pic, she's from roundabout "crackville"

She should loose her kids you read this an laugh till you realize this is not a joke some crazy as ***** did this for real. What they/ don't have any pots an pans ? She picked this looser so she shouldn't forget to kick her own ass for not dumping his arrs an moving on with her life.

Back