Insanity or control of population

the skin walker priests of that religion were INTENSE!

ok, imagine this.
your at a large frenzied ceremony. you have been ritualistically fed a concoction of mushrooms and chocolate.
the priests come and drag one of your relatives away for sacrifice.
you watch as their heart is cut out and body tossed down the side of the pyramid.
here is where the skin walker priests get control.

these priests are smaller than the others. and with special knife skills that allow them to then skin your relative and then he is sewn up inside.

ok, your on a head full of mushrooms. your,lets just say sister, was just sacrificed.
later in the evening, when the dancing and music intensifys, here she comes dancing around the fire in a strange lunging contorting undead way.

::11

freakin freaky!

Woah! That would be a sight.

200.gif

Another titbit @Rojo

Haitian Migrant Boat With Guns, Drugs & Night Vision Intercepted Off Florida As Caribbean Crisis Spreads

Haiti's domestic security has rapidly deteriorated as widespread gang violence and civil unrest plague the failed state. A warning from the US Department of Defense on Tuesday explained that a "mass migration" wave from Haiti to South Florida is imminent.

Another (five day old)

View attachment 1680281tidbit.

Hahaha. Oh wuzza, if you only knew how you look, following me around the forum like a blow fly, trolling every post. I understand the phenomena of course, I am the new guy here am am supposed to hang off your every word because... because you have a big post count :laugh:
Well keep at it old man, everyone has to have a purpose in life, far be if from me to deny you yours.

Very funny. Like this story too.

Homeowners who go on vacation or a business trip, even for just a week, are returning to find their houses overtaken by trespassers who fraudulently claim a right to be there. It’s happening to tens of thousands of homeowners from New York City to Atlanta and Los Angeles.

When owners call the police, they’re told police can’t help. It’s a civil matter, and they have to file an eviction lawsuit, which can drag on for months or years because housing courts are backlogged. Meanwhile, owners are out on the street while squatters are living free, destroying houses, and even selling off owners’ belongings.
Squatters

Now I know how I'd handle this situation, I mean if they can enter illegally into my house, so can I. And once I'm in...

View attachment 1681690
View attachment 1681691
Hi. To all the Biden fans like me this goes to show everyone what a grrat job that is doing

Back