GROUP BUY ~ LED FRONT TURN SIGNAL BULBS~

ICEMANN

Registered
SUPERLUMINATIONS  Has agreed to sponcer a board group buy for anyone that has wanted to switch over from the stock front turn signal bulb to LED's.  Switch is plug and play swap.  Remove one replace the other.  Less wattage and less battery drain, especially for those that have tons of other poser mods like me!.

The bulb consists of 20 super bright surface mounted wide angle oval LED's in tower configuration.  LED's are clear that light up white or clear that light up amber.  Available in 1156 (STOCK) or 1157 (for those with the daytime running light socket mod).  15 side facing LEDS and 5 forward facing LEDS.

SEE PIC!

1156_pt_w.jpg

1156_pt_a.jpg

The LED units do not have built in load limit equalizers to make them flash normally.  HOWEVER
SUPERLUMINATIONS has agreed to nearly throw them in on the purchase being that their pretty much needed.

For those who bought flash controlers for rear leds from leibertek you will remember they were $40.00 + shipping
sad.gif

These will be priced at $6.00 each which isnt too hatefull.

There are two different sizes of equalizers.  A 3-Ohm if you have rear led bulbs that flash fast now and add tower led's to the front.  You install one on each side of the bike to handle all four.  

The second is a 6-Ohm which would be installed across the bulb leads themselves if you were just doing front bulbs.

IF YOU HAVE MY LED TAIL LIGHTS JUST DO THE FRONT!.

The load limit equalizers are quick installs.  They come with quick splices that can be used to splice into the wires without cutting them.  They pierce thru the insulation of the wires.

The price would be set up as follows: (Which includes the 20% discount).

2x amber or two white tower bulbs $32
2x 6 ohm equalizers $12  
$44 + $3 S&H
$47 per set.

If you dont want the eq's just get the bulbs!.

Attached image is the eq's installed.  The eq's do get warm so overthem or mount them so they dont touch much plastic.  Same as before.

Ref

Ive got mine coming and Ill be posting pics soon.  Not sure how long it's going to last but get in if you want in!.  

Contact them directly mention the board or me!  IF it does well they might become a board sponcer!.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113281267 -->

installation.jpg

Great, Ice! Thanks! Are the 3 ohm equalizers the same price as the 6 ohm or half as much? I'm down for 2 sets either way. How do we go about ordering?

OK I need a little help. I have but did not install yet ...the Eurobike undertail.What would I need to wire this all in with the leds up front also. It came with no box or nothing to wire up the leds. I guess I could put the leds on the rear turn signals too. I don't think that they are leds. I will have to check before I place an order. Any help is greatly appriciated.
Thanks ICEMANN
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112662974 -->

gsxr1300_1.jpg

This is from Chris at the above site ref buying.

The Suzuki Forums page and preferred customer pricing can be accessed as follows:

1. Go to our home page:

http://www.autolumination.com
2. Go to Forums page by clicking on the "Forums" link. (BIG NEAR BOTTOM)

3. Go down to the Suzuki forum Line and click on the "Suzuki Logo" in the right hand column. (BOTTOM OF PAGE).

4. UserID is: forum

Password: suzuki

It's set up to buy right on the screen. Makes it easier. Minor update being done to it ref white or amber colors and 1156 stock or 1157 bulbs.

1badassbusa,, are your rear turn signals LED bulbs now or standard "wedge filiments"? If led's do they bling normal or supa fast? if filiments and wedge type (shuv it in the socket) then they blink probably normal. If you do LED's in the front you can just get the 6 ohm eq for the left and a sep one for the right (fronts only). Wont have an effect on rears.

If the rears are LED's and they do blink fast now then get the 3 ohms to cover all four!.

IF the rears are LED's and they blink fine just do the front.

If the rears are filiments and you want LED's. First off you will need to know what SIZE BULB you have now and keep in mind that lens is only 1/4 inch deep and 1" round or less so TOWERS might not be a good idea for the rears! Find out the size and email chris, maybe a "19 led" wedge will fit???

JD

Icemann,
Thanks for setting this up I think I will get a set. Also, do you have any of your rear LED's made up yet? I can't stand waiting anymore.
smile.gif

Thanks for setting up the group buy JD! How long is it valid...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112689303 -->

Group buy doesnt have a persay deadline yet. I think it's going to be judged by how it does. Ref the tail lights. IT's FUGGIN KILLIN ME TOO!.

JD!

Dose anyone know if you use a Priority Lights mod (running lights) if you should order the 1156 or 1157?

btw, whats the running light socket mod? Using search on it pulls up a lot of other posts but it's buried in there somewhere.....

Thanks for the group buy ICEMANN!

JD, thanks for the hook-up! Went ahead a bought a pair of 1156 ambers with EQ total cost was less than you posted! $40.50 to my door............
Thanks for looking out! There is power in numbers at the Org.
smile.gif

Dose anyone know if you use a Priority Lights mod (running lights) if you should order the 1156 or 1157?

btw, whats the running light socket mod? Using search on it pulls up a lot of other posts but it's buried in there somewhere.....

Thanks for the group buy ICEMANN!
The stock tail lite socket will twist into place of the front turn signal socket, There fore you will be able to use a dual filimet bulb [1157]. Then just wire it up, Theres a brown wire above the headlamp that is there for the running lites already. I bought a set of used tail lite sockets off ebay for 25 bones, I think its a cool mod.. IMO..

Doyle

busa_023.jpg

Quit show'n off Dr1300, thatz my job here
tounge.gif

LQQkn good,Playa
super.gif
post-6-10940-busa_023.jpg

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to thank my <span style='color:red'>hero</span> JD, for hooking us up.
laugh.gif
Good lQQkn out,Pimp.  Hey boy, <span style='color:crimson'>Redneckbusaboy</span> will be here visiting from NJ somtime  in the future, as soon as I get the call from him I'll hit you up so we all can get our roll on.  Hey Ho, whats your knew numba or havent you paid up on your calling card
tounge.gif
Hit me back !

Holla
Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112712591 -->

tounge.gif

Done spent all my winter mod money or I'd be in for shore..
wink.gif
Sorry bout that Rhythm me forgets easy, Thanks for the quote though gave me another showin of lucy, Kind of a freebie..
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THE DAY TIME RUNNING LIGHT MOD IS POSTED IN THE MOD SECTION......</span>GEESH

Two methods to do it.  Bright or dim.  Both are TIGHT as HECK.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112748551 -->

Back