Autolumination and poor service! Be Warned!

well guess we need to try and make our own bulbs like theres you know i am decent at wiring maybe i will try to see what i can do with a little bit of knowledge from a midget...
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Dr1300r:

That was my whole point Doyle, the customer service was poor. I like there product, but the service was the real bummer. Again, this is to warn others that this is how we will get treated. I wasnt bad mouthing them, just let down by the poor sevice and comments posted. The videos were made to show them that I and other here, have had bulb problems!

Anyway Doyle! You are the light king when it come to the busa!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks

Tim

Sorry to hear about your dealings with them, I've had nothing but good service.

Thanks Dr1300r:

That was my whole point Doyle, the customer service was poor. I like there product, but the service was the real bummer. Again, this is to warn others that this is how we will get treated. I wasnt bad mouthing them, just let down by the poor sevice and comments posted. The videos were made to show them that I and other here, have had bulb problems!

Anyway Doyle! You are the light king when it come to the busa!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks

Tim

That was customer DIS-service. If I'd received any of those "you're stupid" emails, that would've been it for me. They s/b glad that you've continued to play at all.

Glad ya got it all sorted but nobody should get treated like that, even if they were stupid.

Thank you MMG! I went through this to give them a chance to fix this, and to see where it would go! Now, I know, and so do you all! I have decided not even to return the items I have from them. I am affraid of them being dishonest and say with there test equipment that they work! Again they lost my business!

Doyle... Mrninja9 talks about you and the llights on yoour bike. I may have met you either at the 08 spring bash or the 09 if you made it!

Doyle... Mrninja9 talks about you and the llights on yoour bike. I may have met you either at the 08 spring bash or the 09 if you made it!

I understand now.. mrninja good guy. :thumbsup:

No spring bashes since '07 but did do '07 and '08 fall bashes.. Going to try and pull off the '09 fall bash as well.. :thumbsup:

Back