Grand Turismo 4!!!  Finally

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Great music, even a bunch of classical...

Cool Photo setup as well... It's interesting...

Here's my first "Photo". It's kinda fun, it gives you all sorts of control over the scene; Camera placement, lighting, everything...

Schweet...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109240255 -->

Rev_s_Silvia.jpg

smile.gif
I'm pretty happy with it thus far. I figured this image wasn't to bad for 1 minues work, then I transfered the image to my thumb drive. and over to the laptop. Kinda neat. I'm looking forward to messing with it more. Should be fun..

OH OH, and they have a pretty damned good collection of American Muscle cars as well.

I haven't even playe GT3 much yet. Looks like I might skip it and go straight to 4. You can race online with that one, right?

What? Did you stay up until midnight last night to get it? It's on shelves here today...hubby's stopping by to get two copies; one's for a friend...

Thank goodness it's finally out! If I have to hear about that damn game one more year...
tounge.gif

And I guess my 4 year old just lost his rights to the PS2...poor kid...
wink.gif

GT3 was the bomb, I played that game till my eyes crossed hehe. something lik e96.4% finished I think

Will they let ya do all that in the reply mode?

GT3 sucked on replays it just played and you had very little control over camera angle with no pause rewind, or FF.. can't wait to get GT4 either way.

Just gotta finish Cabelas big game hunter 05 season before I get another.. hehe if I buy a new game I never finish the old one ya know.

Yeah, I have been trying to resist it, but it probably won't work. Got me last time when 3 came out I drove 100 miles to get the steering wheel and pedal setup, the I built something to mount them on and slide a chair into, it was pretty cool. They are supposed to have a new wheel/pedal setup that has realistic 2 1/2 full turns each way. Probably will get me on that one too.

Well, it's official...I've lost all rights to the BIG TV in my home...we had the neighbors over, and they played pretty much all night...
wink.gif

It did look cool...
cool.gif

My Bigscreen HD is in Fuggin Storage...
sad.gif
BUT I'm still having fun... I started over again though... Decided that I would use the 100K GT4 allows you to import from GT3 and go ahead and get what I want.

So... I got me what I would buy... BMW M3, Laguna Blue, built a little bit.

IMG0003sml.jpg

The Replay features in GT4 are not significantly improved. But this new photo feature is kinda fun.
smile.gif

IMG0001sml.jpg

Too much fun I know.... But the pics are kinda cool... The physics of the cars has also improved. It's even MORE real. The high speed sensation is pretty acurate. It's cool...

IMG0000sml.jpg

I got the game last tuesday, but Havent got to play it much yet, looking forword to it though. Too bad I erased all my old GT3 stuff off my memory, dang

Wow....I just finished Ace Combat 5.

Looks like I'll hafta get me some GT4. Looks great!

Back