Cheap MP3 Player

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so I am always looking for good deals. Not to say that I don’t usually by the best of whatever I want. But look for good deals just the same.

This has suited me well in life..

Since I damaged my last MP3 player by it falling off my bike at 150+ and the company not wanting to warranty it (yeah yeah I know.. what jerks)

I have been looking for a new MP3 player..

I wanted to something with large capacity, I wanted it to be able to play MP3's and WMA's

AND if possible I wanted to be able to use it for data storage also..

Well check this out, I go to Staples today and I see this thing by SanDisk called a Cruzer Micro MP3 companion. I read it and it says it is an MP3 player and you use the SanDisk USB drives for storage.

Ok, bottom line. The Micro MP3 player was $64.00 and the 512mb USB drive was $64.00

So I basically have an MP3 player with 512mb's of music storage, than I can also use for data storage for about $128.00 AND I can buy a bunch of 64mb USB drives and have a USB drive for different types of music.

Oh yeah, on the drive, you can also separate your music into folders so you can have different folders for each artist, and then on the player you can choose which folder you want to listen to.

This is not what the manual says, I have already done it.
Here are some pics of the packages in case anyone is interested.

Oh yeah, and forget this IPOD crap.. I mean nice stuff but for $400.00 plus.. I will go with this setup

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096907938 -->

Cruzer_Micro_MP3_Companion.jpg

I was just looking to upgrade from my 128k, but thought I could only afford a 256k. How does it sound Thrash.....is it loud enough? I gots to have my tunes loud!!!!
smile.gif

I think it sounds real good, just as good as any other MP3 player that I have tried.

Staples told me if I didn't like it I had like 30 days to bring it back. I think it is well worth trying out. I am VERY happy with it.

For the price, and functionality, I don't think there is anything that compares.

The volume level goes to 40. And if you wanted it louder you could always go to Radio Shack and buy a small booster they sell.

Check it out. I think you will be as happy as I am. Especially for the price.

Nice, clean hands you got there thrasher...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096753194 -->

Try pricegrabber.com and search for each piece individually......found both parts with shipping for $96.00 !!! Gotta like that!!!
biggrin.gif

Cool.. let me know how you like it... As I said, for the price I dont think you can go wrong at all..

Let me know if I gave good advice or not
smile.gif

When are you supposed to get them in?

Ok, so I am always looking for good deals. Not to say that I don’t usually by the best of whatever I want. But look for good deals just the same.

Since I damaged my last MP3 player by it falling off my bike at 150+ and the company not wanting to warranty it (yeah yeah I know.. what jerks)

I wanted to something with large capacity, I wanted it to be able to play MP3's and WMA's

Well check this out, I go to Staples today and I see this thing by SanDisk called a Cruzer Micro MP3 companion. I read it and it says it is an MP3 player and you use the SanDisk USB drives for storage.

Ok, bottom line. The Micro MP3 player was $64.00 and the 512mb USB drive was $64.00

So I basically have an MP3 player with 512mb's of music storage, than I can also use for data storage for about $128.00 AND I can buy a bunch of 64mb USB drives and have a USB drive for different types of music.

Oh yeah, on the drive, you can also separate your music into folders so you can have different folders for each artist, and then on the player you can choose which folder you want to listen to.

Oh yeah, and forget this IPOD crap.. I mean nice stuff but for $400.00 plus.. I will go with this setup
does it come with headphones?

does it come with headphones?
Yes, the MP3 companion comes with a set of the ear buds

Back