MP3 Player Question...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Just ordered a CREATIVE Zen Nano Plus MP3 player with FM using some leftover credit I had with CDW from 2003!
wow.gif

http://us.creative.com/products/products.asp?product=12720

I've never used an iPod/MP3 player...first timer here...and I don't need to record more than 500 songs...lucky if I ever get 100 on there. It's so small so it will easily fit in the inside pocket of my leather jacket while riding or use at the gym.

Anyone know much about this item?

(katman @ Mar. 08 2007,14:26) What do you need to know? My sons have two.  
smile.gif
Just want to know if it has any inherint problems/difficulties regarding use I should be aware of.  Your sons would probably have a better idea of that though, huh?

Like I said it was practically free using my old credit.  Just looking for any do's/dont's, operational/downloading issues, accessory issues, etc.

I'm a noob MP3 user so any info. could only benefit me.

The zen mp3 players are the easyiest to use I have two sonys and an Ipod also. The zen's music can be loaded by simply draging it from my music folder to the zen. There is no need to convert the music like the ipod and sony. It is very simple to use my sons, one is 9 the other is 11 use theres all the time and have never had problems with them. they learnd to use them pretty quick.
biggrin.gif

(katman @ Mar. 08 2007,14:45) It is very simple to use my sons, one is 9 the other is 11 use theres all the time and have never had problems with them. they learnd to use them pretty quick.  
biggrin.gif
Great...thanks. Knowing that, if I have any difficulties, I'm gonna feel like a complete idiot.
sad.gif

9 and 11 , huh.
crazy.gif

You may also want to look at getting a set of these. The mount in the helmet. I'm running them and they are awesome. They still allow you to hear everything around you. Here is the e-bay item number: 170087905899

MP3_GG.jpg

(Punisher @ Mar. 08 2007,18:55) You may also want to look at getting a set of these.  The mount in the helmet.  I'm running them and they are awesome.  They still allow you to hear everything around you.  Here is the e-bay item number:  170087905899
Thanks P-man,

My HJC AC-12 CF has little inlets just for ear speakers...I hate wearing the ear buds w/ my helmet.

You're coming through w/ all sorts of great items tonight. Start calling you Mr. Gadget.

I have used creative zen for about 6 months at work, with a good AAA battery last about 18 hours.
easy to download music with windows media player.
it can take a lot of abuse, i work in a overhead crane with alot of vibrations and dusty conditions,i have broken 2 cd players in 6 months before i bought a creative zen.

(Over_Easy @ Mar. 08 2007,20:45)
(Punisher @ Mar. 08 2007,18:55) You may also want to look at getting a set of these.  The mount in the helmet.  I'm running them and they are awesome.  They still allow you to hear everything around you.  Here is the e-bay item number:  170087905899
Thanks P-man,

My HJC AC-12 CF has little inlets just for ear speakers...I hate wearing the ear buds w/ my helmet.  

You're coming through w/ all sorts of great items tonight.  Start calling you Mr. Gadget.
Hehe...Go Gadget Go.

Back