Grab a kleenex... Sad news report...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
If ya love kids, or just have a functioning heart get a kleenex before you click this link. I can't conceive how anyone could help but love this child, but as I watched this I couldn't help but think about how things might be for her if she hadn't been born to folks who can see past this and love her so much anyway.

Anyway, here's the link... Bless her wonderful little heart.

Born without...

Oh, and I know I said a "sad" report, but actually I guess it's a mixed emotions report. It's sad that she has this condition but it's a joy to know that she is bein' loved like she should be.

I'm honestly thinkin' about tryin' to do a fundraiser for her somehow. I've never done anything like that before so I'm not sure what it would be. Maybe a benefit ride or somethin... I dunno... If anyone else is interested in pitchin' in a lil somethin' I'll post up when I decide what to do. I just think helpin' those folks out financially a little bit would be a nice way to let them know how thankful I am that they love her the way they do. I had some friends who had a child born with a lesser degree of the same thing. Luckily money hasn't been an issue with them. I know the other struggles have been plentiful though. Can't imagine how much worse it would have been if money had been an issue...

Too Sad
sad.gif
... let me know if you decide to do anything for them.

That's an incredible story! Sand, but incredible. I hope science will be sufficient enough to take care of her. It's great that the family has so much love for her and are willing to do all that they need to do to take care of.

God Bless this little girl. Yeah, count me in if you do decide to something BT

Wow, at first I thought it'd be more humane to let her go. But as I read on, I found out that they will probably be able to build her a face. Amazing what doctors can do now.

Dayum BT
wow.gif
Now, I'm sitting here at work all bummed out. Thanks
wink.gif

It said the Navy is picking up all the medical expenses, but the travel between Jacksonville and Miami is not covered. We should be able to do something for them. Not sure if we could cover the cost of a surgery, but at least some travel funds.

Let us know what you're gonna do BT.
beerchug.gif

Made my eyes glass... but then i realized God has big plans for this little girl. Believe that.
smile.gif

Well, I'm thinkin' a local benefit ride would be good, but that wouldn't be practical for anyone except me from this board. What do ya'll think? I could start a fund raiser thread here if it's ok with Captain. Anyone who wanted to give could PayPal me and I could add it to whatever I come up with locally and send them a lump sum...

I just feel moved to do somethin' with this. I think it's as good a cause as I've seen in a long time. I also knew that there would be some here who would be moved by their story as well. Lots of good people here.

Anyway, lemme know what ya'll think about a fund raiser thread. I'll PM captain and see what he says...

Wow. What a challenge for the little girl and her parents. The father's attitude is inspiring. I was always thankful that my kids were healthy. How lucky we are.

Very sad, but the story is incredible....that family has a long uphill road to climb....I have a sister with a disability, and it is incredible what a hard battle it's been....after 15 operations she now walks basically like you or I and looks like you or I except for when she stands still....her legs will not allow her to support hersefl, so she has to lean on someone or something, and she has a very slight sidestep, other thanh that you'd never know!!

I watched her grow up, and I watched how incredibly cruel people can be to those with disabilities or those that are not exactly like everyone else....it's a terrible thing.......I hope the mother who's little girl called Juliana disgusting has spoken with her daughter about how lucky she is to be normal.

This story is so inspiring....alot can be learned from these fine people!!
I pray that they can find a way to make her look as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.

Chris...find out if they have paypal will ya, and let me know.
Maybe we could all donate a little to a girl who was much less fortunate than you or I!!!

I would surely love to participate in getting some funds together...so often, children with disabilities are forgotten, or their families don't know that others do care.

That story is both sad and hopeful; makes me feel very fortunate for my kids and their health, yet very happy that little Juliana is very much loved by her family...

Good find BT...good cause...

Ok, got the expected response from Captain. He said to use the forum however I saw fit to help these folks. Thanks again Captain.
beerchug.gif

Anyway, I'm startin' a new thread to start up a fund and see what we can come up with from this site. I'll link it in this thread when it's done.

My heart goes out. It makes me think about how blessed I am and how so many others are with our children. After watching this video, I looked at a picture of my 2 1/2 year old daughter and 4 month old son and it brought tears to my eyes knowing how lucky I am to have two children that are healty and no physical problems. We trully are all gods children. I pray that there daughter can receive the best treatment that money can buy. Having two parents that love her as much as I love my own, I know that no matter what, there love will always be so strong. If there is anything in my power that I can do, i will do it. I think that a fundraiser, in the form of a motorcycle ride, can bring in many donations from inside this board and from outside this board. The one thing I have learned about motorcycle riders is that they have hearts as big the world when it comes to children. So if anyone has any experiance is setting up such a ride please stand up so we can organize it. I will do everything I can to help.

The commentator made a comment about getting past the looks to see her heart. For those of us who have children, thats easy to answer. Please go home tonight and hug and kiss your family, pick up your childen and tell them how much you love them.

God bless, they are in my prayers.

My heart goes out. It makes me think about how blessed I am and how so many others are with our children. After watching this video, I looked at a picture of my 2 1/2 year old daughter and 4 month old son and it brought tears to my eyes knowing how lucky I am to have two children that are healty and no physical problems. We trully are all gods children. I pray that there daughter can receive the best treatment that money can buy. Having two parents that love her as much as I love my own, I know that no matter what, there love will always be so strong. If there is anything in my power that I can do, i will do it. I think that a fundraiser, in the form of a motorcycle ride, can bring in many donations from inside this board and from outside this board. The one thing I have learned about motorcycle riders is that they have hearts as big the world when it comes to children. So if anyone has any experiance is setting up such a ride please stand up so we can organize it. I will do everything I can to help.

The commentator made a comment about getting past the looks to see her heart. For those of us who have children, thats easy to answer. Please go home tonight and hug and kiss your family, pick up your childen and tell them how much you love them.

God bless, they are in my prayers.
Well said coach.
beerchug.gif
Thanks for your support.
wink.gif

Man I can't seem to keep my eyes from glassing over. An incredible story of love and courage. I'm in for the fund. I've also talked to my club President and our first fund raiser for the new year will be dedicated to Julianna.

Back