GPS at cost

I will check availability and costs of all units listed on this thread and post the results tomorrow afternoon.  
smile.gif

Any more?

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139276933 -->

nice.. you took food stamps
smile.gif

if somehow you get your hands on a refurbished one for around 100 bucks.. send it this way
smile.gif

smile.gif

OK - I'm on this today. He has 3 or 4 distributors and is getting prices from them as soon as they open.

Update- was dealing with a person at the dist. that is not our normal salesperson. Waiting on Beth to make sure we're getting best price.
smile.gif

Update- all are NEW never opened from factory with waranty from manufacturer. I got prices on what was available, if the model you listed is not below, it is N/A from this distributor.

Garmin

2720- $812.65
i3- $316.61
c330- $554.08

Lowrance

iway 500C- $599.99

Price would be plus shipping, not sure if we can get distributor to drop ship to individuals, but could try.
Better prices than Cabellas, but not sure these are the BEST prices if you shop around. Let me know if we can help. Sorry to the ones that I didn't get a price on. Beth said that GPS models change very often because of the technology advances. She also mentioned to be very careful should you buy one from overseas.

Any good??
rock.gif

Walmart has the 2720 available online for $759.00.

Gonna need to do better than that, but thanks for checking.

Tried my best.....

It's hell when a small business owner can't even buy it for less than Walmart sells it.  My choice will NEVER be Walmart.
To each his own though.  1 more thought here, I'll make sure anyone who can't find 1 for less $, gets a copy of our invoice from the distrubutor.  We're not trying to make ANY $ from the board.    
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139358930 -->

My choice has never been Walmart either, kinda just given you a comparision of what you're up against. I myself haven't truely decided what model I'm searching for yet, those listed where one's that has appealed to my interest so far in my search.

I don't think anybody's accusing you of trying to profit from the .org.
biggrin.gif

Back