GPS at cost

Within about 5 minutes doing a quick search on the internet, I found better prices on all the units listed. I thought these were supposed to be "at cost"?
sad.gif

hbr-06busa, Thanks for the effort.

Guys,

What is going on is the person HBR-06busa is working with is not a volume dealer. It is going to be almost impossible for him to beat low-ball internet pricing even selling at cost + shipping. Also there are quite a few out there that are not authorized resellers pushing the product on the internet.

I'll echo good comments on GPS City. They are Garmin Authorized and I've bought 6 or 7 units from them over the years.

They are showing
2720 $750
I3 $325
c330 $490
76CSX $550
Quest $370
Quest2 $550
276C with auto kit $810
276C without auto kit $595
376C without auto kit $800

Again Thanks to hbr-06busa

Within about 5 minutes doing a quick search on the internet, I found better prices on all the units listed.  I thought these were supposed to be "at cost"?  
sad.gif
Having dealt with a lot of group buys I can tell you that from experience This are good prices. Just not the best price. Especially when you consider there from a mom/pop shop! I'm sure if they could buy the number of pieces a discount store does they could offer those kind of prices....  I'm pretty sure Wal-mart is buying GPS units by the 1000's and the mark up has to be in the couple of dollar range. Sad this is whats happening to lots of business owners all over America.

Within about 5 minutes doing a quick search on the internet, I found better prices on all the units listed.  I thought these were supposed to be "at cost"?  
sad.gif
Dude, the info you used in those 5 minutes, took 2 days to get posted.  Thanks for the help!

Unlike Waterbug, I don't have a relationship with the Chinese  
wink.gif
- thanks for the HID hookup-

I wanna go off here, but I'm not.  These are my cost from a Marine distributor.  Try reading the post or you may come across, to me at least, like a Richard.

I don't know shid about GPS only that we could get them at "cost", which turns out not to be Walmarts cost.

I'm gonna work on Propane cylinders next      
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139365433 -->

Anyone find a better price than $599.99 on the Lowrance i500C?? I do have a member that has requested one, and I really don't want him to lose out on a better deal somewhere else. THANKS!!

I have a GARMIN Etrex Legend. perfect size for the bike, holds lots of detailed maps once you buy the CD's. I checked Wally World today and it is currently selling for $179 for the GPS only. ####'S is getting $259 for it with mapping software, mounting kit and cables etc... Both are good deals. I've had mine for 3ish years and paid around $200 for the unit and $49 for the maps on ebay and about $70 for a RAM mount that doesn't fit the Busa.

Anyone find a better price than $599.99 on the Lowrance  i500C??  I do have a member that has requested one, and I really don't want him to lose out on a better deal somewhere else.  THANKS!!
Could you do any better if you had an order for 2
rock.gif

As this is one of the units I'm interested in and could be a deciding factor.  Like maybe $575.00 each
rock.gif
 Shipping included
rock.gif

Not sure who the other interested party is, just trying to help out.

rock.gif

rock.gif

I'm looking at the Garmin Quest $357 new, from offroute.com, can you get the quest for that price or better?

It turns out I don't get very good prices on the Garmins. It does seem that I am able to get Lowrance units at a 'decent' price.

PMs have been sent.......

I am interested, not sure what kind but would like to hear from others as what they use and why they like them?
rock.gif

Thanks...
ME 2    ...............+1
Really you need to tell us what YOU want it to do
idea.gif
. Basicly the more functions and multi operations it does, the more it cost. So, buying one with functions you will NEVER use is just money down the drain
umnik.gif
! Basicly what type of riding do you do, how far and what are you going to use the GPS for. I ride all over the Southwest on timed ralleys, so what I need and want, you probably will NEVER use. Of course my requirements cost $$$$, so getting alot and not using it, is just plain Stup-id-o
iamwithstupid.gif
! And I see alot of riders doing that and wish they were doing what your doing !!! Asking  
idea3.gif

I want to get another one... I have the SP III Deluxe now which is great but want something a little different for some other things... let me do some moer research and then I'll give him a chance for the business
cool.gif

appreciate the offer too!  very cool of him to do this for the org
cool.gif
smile.gif
 Not a business by any stretch.   Our cost on the unit, hell we'll send the distributor invoice with a unit.  Shipping $ on you.  

Really think H.org is a GREAT place, brother helping brother.
Invision a 'pay it forward' kinda thing.  Nothing more.

Need more members to post what they have and how much they paid to make sure our prices will help the board.
Very cool thing to do for the board 06
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Thats what makes this place great...the people
God I love it here
wink.gif
tounge.gif

cool.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif

I got a Lowrance from Todd and I got a HELLUVA deal! It arrived this Morning. I found NOBODY cheaper except the chinese dealers on ebay and I won't buy those. You don't know what you are getting until 3 weeks after you paid and even if you want to change your mind it's too friggin late. Most of the time the warranties are invalid on overseas purchases i have found out. I have a very nice watch that cannot be fixed / replaced under the manufacturers warranty for just that reason. ANYWAY, I got a copy of HIS DISTRIBUTORS invoice in the box. They are making N O T H I N G! MSRP sticker on the box from Lowrance is $999.99. I paid $400 Less PLUS I get to participate in the $100 rebate offer from Lowrance which makes my out the door total 1/2 price!!
Todd, I can't thank you enough Bro. I'm one happy Moose
laugh.gif

Here's a copy and paste from the thread I started on this subject a while back when I was trying to decide what I wanted...

I went through hbr-06busa here on the Board and got the iWAY 500C. All I can say right now is D A Y U M! This thing does everything but steer for ya! R.A.M Handlebar Mount and Windshield Mounts are included, Stereo connection cord is included, USB/PC To iWAY connection cord included, 120V to 12V Transformer plug included, 12V Car adapter included, Touch Screen Cleaning Cloth included, unit Cover Included, Pre-Loaded with North America Street Level mapping on the 10 Gig HD with tons of POI's pre-installed including restaurants,gas stations and Hospitals and I have room to add 1000 of my own. I also have an additional 10 Gigs of space for my MP3's. Couldn't be happier or more impressed with this 5" color screened jewel of a GPS.
BIG thanks to ya Todd!!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140193508 -->

Back