Gov. Christie Endorses Obama?

You obviously have serious issues with Mitt as well as anyone who makes any attempt to counter your left wing talking points. So what is it about Mitt Romney that short circuits your gray matter?

Could it be because:

1. Mitt is handsome with gracious, statesman aura and qualities that make him appealing to most of america as the Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to the same woman his entire life, been faithful to her throughout her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet (How boring is that).

4. Can't speak in a fake "Black Preacher Voice" when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent, graduated from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School,,,,,,,,, and by the way his academic records are NOT sealed. :whistle:

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he was in college. Too square for your liking, eh?

7. Represents an America of yesterday when folks went to church, didn't screw around, worked hard and became a SUCCESS.

8. Has a family of five great sons, none of which has police records or are in drug rehab. But of course they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, that "Choice" of course deserves America's scorn.

9. Oh yes, and we should always remember Mitt is a "Moron". We need to be very afraid of that religion that teaches it's members to be Clean-Living, Patriotic, Fiscally Conservative, Charitable, Self-Reliant and honest.

10. And last but not least,,,,,,,,,,Pundits say because he is wealthy he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made his money himself as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from his dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that working at a job and earning your own money would make you un-relatable to Americans.

Strange world you live in, eh? :dunno:

I do have issues I don't like the guy at all. I think he is phony a fake a liar and a cheat.

1: I could care less about how pretty he is. But yes he speaks with a silver tongue. You comment is total bs but I bet fox told ya the same thing.

2: I don't care about his wife or marriage it's none of my business. See I have conservative view of it. But I do believe in marriage once. I've been with my wife for 16 years. I don't believe in divorcing and remarrying.

3: no scandals huh. Did fox new or maybe rush or beck tell you that? Once again do some research

4: makes zero sense and is a BS diversion since you have zero ground to stand on

5: dude is smart that's for sure. All of our presidents are. Hell even GWB was intelligent. Also 7 presidents have graduated from Harvard. So it's kindof standard, so good for him he is standard.

6: once again I don't care. What he consumes is his business not mine.

7: I don't believe in going backwards. I don't believe in church or living under Christian rule. I don't think it's ok oppress women, minorities, gays or any other citizen. So going back to the "good old days" when the white man was dominate doesn't appeal to me.

8: and again I don't care about his kids it's none of my business. As for stay at home mom. I believe in two parent homes and that children are better off if one stays home. But once again his family structure is none of my business.

9: some of my very close friends are Mormon. My sister and her family are Mormon. Aside from my general view of religion I don't care, because once again it's none of my business.

10: he doesn't relate. His own campaign has admitted to as much. He has no clue what an average Americans life is like. I believe in working hard and makin money. I don't believe in doing it by destroying other people's lives. I don't believe in sending jobs to china so you can get rich or hiding your money to not pay taxes.

Work hard pay your taxes help your neighbor and mind your own business.

Romney will do more as president to help himself and the wealthy elite at the expense of the rest of the country. He will raise taxes on the middle an lower classes to help himself . He will try and take us backwards socially. I can't support that. Ntm the guy can barley remember what he's for or against, his team has to constantly make press releases to take back things he has said.

Does that help you out? Got any more fox news talking points to parrot out to me and get owned? Step up your game man.

but you cannot grow roses in your toilet bowl

Oh how wrong you are.

normal_toiletplanter.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

I have not heard a single rignt winger post a logical rationale for the conservative model for the governing of this country - not one. Part of the reason that Mitt lies constantly is that he can't just say

that's simple: those EVIL business owner upper class you despise so much are RISKING much more than the guy they are paying to work for them. I know that's hard for you to believe or get behind, but they have a much bigger rock...and therefore a much bigger ripple to the puddle of the American market than you do.

I do want to say one thing: Mitt has paid every penny of what he is legally required to (which by the $ is an incredible amount per year) and has donated more by % or $(whichever Obama/Biden would like to compete on) than probably any of us on this forum. Shame on Mitt for following the law?

The reality is Mitt and MOST business owners are not evil...at least not all of them. They do have to make much much more difficult decisions than you, I, or even Obama ever had to even imagine making(before Obama became POTUS). Mitt's personal financial success should be a decent driving indicator at his ability to make an educated decision for success? I can't say that he won't be a **** and play out to his cronies, I'm sure he will. All President's do to some extent so let's be real. The hope is somewhere in there he will also find a way to drive us out of the mess we are headed towards.

I can say this: 16 trillion in debt, 1 trillion dollar negative 'budgets', and 7.8% unemployed is not my opinion of a successful America. I mean seriously, how the F can you realistically get behind someone that is saying "I'm going to run a budget deficit of 1 trillion next year, but it's ok, cause I'm not taxing you, just the other guys." Oh, and it's not his fault either, it's the republicans. I don't get the logic. At least Ryan and Romney are ATTEMPTING to square their budgets.

I haven't read all the responses. I see it has gotten political. How about this. Is it OK to say someone is doing a good job if you think they are? Doesn't mean overall you like what he stands for, but can someone whom you don't like, do a good job and you recognize that?

There is nothing Christy has said that endorses Obama's political agenda. He got help helping his people. Obama provided some of that. Like he is supposed to. You people need to step back and realize that this is not the time to make this about politics. We saw that with Katrina. FEMA help was refused because it was being provided by the opposing political party. People died as a result. Shame on those that called themselves leaders during Katrina. On BOTH sides of the political trenches!!!!

FEMA should not be used as a political football. People die.

I agree but since when does somebody have to be convicted in order to pass judgement on them in this country?:laugh:

I can't stand politics and I'm not really for either party, I feel that the internal bickering and sabotaging between the 2 parties is really the cause and blame for our countries problems instead of working together for the country. But seriously when you have people post that they are for Romney because he is handsome??? How can you not laugh at that? Before Romney was the savior it was Mcain and that whack job publicity stunt of a VP candidate Sarah Palin.........seriously? All I'm saying is it just seems to me that the mantra is basically give me anybody! Doesn't matter how competent or incompetent for that matter just not Obama :whistle:

that's simple: those EVIL business owner upper class you despise so much are RISKING much more than the guy they are paying to work for them. I know that's hard for you to believe or get behind, but they have a much bigger rock...and therefore a much bigger ripple to the puddle of the American market than you do.

I do want to say one thing: Mitt has paid every penny of what he is legally required to (which by the $ is an incredible amount per year) and has donated more by % or $(whichever Obama/Biden would like to compete on) than probably any of us on this forum. Shame on Mitt for following the law?

The reality is Mitt and MOST business owners are not evil...at least not all of them. They do have to make much much more difficult decisions than you, I, or even Obama ever had to even imagine making(before Obama became POTUS). Mitt's personal financial success should be a decent driving indicator at his ability to make an educated decision for success? I can't say that he won't be a **** and play out to his cronies, I'm sure he will. All President's do to some extent so let's be real. The hope is somewhere in there he will also find a way to drive us out of the mess we are headed towards.

I can say this: 16 trillion in debt, 1 trillion dollar negative 'budgets', and 7.8% unemployed is not my opinion of a successful America. I mean seriously, how the F can you realistically get behind someone that is saying "I'm going to run a budget deficit of 1 trillion next year, but it's ok, cause I'm not taxing you, just the other guys." Oh, and it's not his fault either, it's the republicans. I don't get the logic. At least Ryan and Romney are ATTEMPTING to square their budgets.

I am one of the EVIL business owners. I can assure you I don't hate myself. I just believe in being fair.

I do have issues I don't like the guy at all. I think he is phony a fake a liar and a cheat.

1: I could care less about how pretty he is. But yes he speaks with a silver tongue. You comment is total bs but I bet fox told ya the same thing.

2: I don't care about his wife or marriage it's none of my business. See I have conservative view of it. But I do believe in marriage once. I've been with my wife for 16 years. I don't believe in divorcing and remarrying.

3: no scandals huh. Did fox new or maybe rush or beck tell you that? Once again do some research

4: makes zero sense and is a BS diversion since you have zero ground to stand on

5: dude is smart that's for sure. All of our presidents are. Hell even GWB was intelligent. Also 7 presidents have graduated from Harvard. So it's kindof standard, so good for him he is standard.

6: once again I don't care. What he consumes is his business not mine.

7: I don't believe in going backwards. I don't believe in church or living under Christian rule. I don't think it's ok oppress women, minorities, gays or any other citizen. So going back to the "good old days" when the white man was dominate doesn't appeal to me.

8: and again I don't care about his kids it's none of my business. As for stay at home mom. I believe in two parent homes and that children are better off if one stays home. But once again his family structure is none of my business.

9: some of my very close friends are Mormon. My sister and her family are Mormon. Aside from my general view of religion I don't care, because once again it's none of my business.

10: he doesn't relate. His own campaign has admitted to as much. He has no clue what an average Americans life is like. I believe in working hard and makin money. I don't believe in doing it by destroying other people's lives. I don't believe in sending jobs to china so you can get rich or hiding your money to not pay taxes.

Work hard pay your taxes help your neighbor and mind your own business.

Romney will do more as president to help himself and the wealthy elite at the expense of the rest of the country. He will raise taxes on the middle an lower classes to help himself . He will try and take us backwards socially. I can't support that. Ntm the guy can barley remember what he's for or against, his team has to constantly make press releases to take back things he has said.

Does that help you out? Got any more fox news talking points to parrot out to me and get owned? Step up your game man.
get owned? ??? that whole post made me LOL....:rofl:

typical liberal response. cant refute anything posted so lets blame Fox news???. wow, talk about getting owned......:whistle:

I am one of the EVIL business owners. I can assure you I don't hate myself. I just believe in being fair.

Truly Arch, as a business owner, with employees, making a payroll, etc...it's really hard for me to understand how you can support Obama. He has done zero to promote small business, and in fact his policies have done great damage to small business. I scratch my head at this....

When you get to 50 employees, you may change your mind....cause that's when the crap REALLY starts....

When you get to 50 employees, you may change your mind....cause that's when the crap REALLY starts....

Not too happy about eather candidate, but how did this change from the previous administration to this administration?

Then why don't you pay 4% more in taxes a year? No one is stopping you from sending in too much on your taxes? Then again, I'm sure you already are doing that. ???

Well guys, I've enjoyed the debate immensly. If you don't see my post, it's not because I don't have something to say :) but I'm heading for NOLA to do a track weekend with Charlesbusa and Busachris and won't be back until ELECTION DAY. However, I am taking my phone with me so if you see a shorthand, misspelled post, it's just because I just CAN'T HELP MYSELF :moon:

GO ROMNEY/RYAN!

Back