Barack Obama wont do pledge of allegence

All the Politicians are dirty and corrupt, IMO ..Its the people you dont see or hear about that runs the country and world..IE Bankers , Federal Reserve , IRS . Oil Company Owners .etc Money runs the world ,Greed controls all.. Clintons , Bush's and Obama's are just Puppets...Wake up America !

Luvanice, thnaks for the Carlin; the man has a knack for finding sense as most people understand it. Sam, thanks for the "official" clarification.

JESUS HAD A SON WITH MARY!!!!!

it's in a book I read. I forgot the name

Dude, I really thought that in my short time here I'd gotten a good feel for everyone's attitude here. I really expected more than that out of you. Sad.

I GOT THIS AS AN EMAIL.....JUDGE FOR YOURSELF
Remember this from the beginning. I guess I should have put a better disclaimer. This was just some wierd email. I AM NOT THE AUTHOR. "judge for yourself" I thought was enough to get to point that I don't endorse this message. No I did not email it to even 1 person. I thought it was entertaining enough to put here on a slow Friday org. night. Gesh people I can't believe some of you have the gallous out and calling in the mob. I've read in here that Hilary is a lesbian (and that was in a serious note) that's probably not true either. This is the random thoughts area.

I did not post this thinking for 1 sec. it was going to offend 1 single person. It was a silly email chain that STOPPED at my inbox. I knew noone here was going to be wooled by it. I also did't know I was gonna get attacked for it either
sad.gif

I'm only mad at you for the wheel chock video. I had nightmares last night...
wowold.gif

ices_rofl.gif

I GOT THIS AS AN EMAIL.....JUDGE FOR YOURSELF
Remember this from the beginning. I guess I should have put a better disclaimer. This was just some wierd email. I AM NOT THE AUTHOR. "judge for yourself" I thought was enough to get to point that I don't endorse this message. No I did not email it to even 1 person. I thought it was entertaining enough to put here on a slow Friday org. night. Gesh people I can't believe some of you have the gallous out and calling in the mob. I've read in here that Hilary is a lesbian (and that was in a serious note) that's probably not true either. This is the random thoughts area.

I did not post this thinking for 1 sec. it was going to offend 1 single person. It was a silly email chain that STOPPED at my inbox. I knew noone here was going to be wooled by it. I also did't know I was gonna get attacked for it either
sad.gif
I still like ya...if that counts for anything
winkold.gif

Now  
corner2.png
for slappa, slappa!!

ROTFL... I also hear that he puts babies on sticks and roasts them with the Bush Family at their Texas Psychopath Ranch. It's all part of an Elaborate Morman Cult funded by the scientologists...
firedevil.gif

Whatever
dunno.gif
, I do understand (from the News) he refuses to wear an American Flag on his lapel. So
winkold.gif
, just take it from there on what you think  
sadnews.gif

As for ME
face7.gif
, I'am Voting for DaCol
wowold.gif
 for Emperor  
laugh.gif

Back