Got the Beast out of the garage

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well I just thought I would share my happiness with everyone. Being in Ohio in the middle of January is just like licking an armpit.....it's something you'd rather not do. The weather has kept me off the bike since about the start of November. Yesterday after a week of flooding rain the salt got washed off the roads and the sun actually came out enough to dry them. I finally gave in to the temptation of looking outside the window at work all day. I told myself as soon as I got off no matter how cold it was if the roads were dry and clean I was on it. And thats exactly what I did. It was a steady 33 degrees here but the sun was out and shining so as soon as I got home I was out for about a 2 hour ride. I had some guy pull up next to me in a tahoe at a stoplight and roll his window down. He looked over at me and said " damn man aint it a little cold for that? " I looked over with a hand gesture signaling just a little bit being sarcastic. He laughed and then looks over and says you wanna race? HAHA. He was having fun talking to me so I just looked over and revved the pipes and his face lit up and the two kids he had in the backseat were glued to the window. Soon as the light turned green I rolled even with him for a sec then launched the front end up and took off on a wheelie and hit about 100 through a strip in town for them. LOL. We met at the next light and he said " God Damn man that thing is INSANE!" I laffed and then went about my ride. It was a fun day of riding just thought I'd share it with anyone stuck in the house I feel your pain. lol

Thanks...I needed that...I was torn between cleaning the "STUNGUN" or the "BADMAN"...Ok I whimped out and cleaned the "BADMAN"...It was all good...Got to sipping on some Crown and it was a nice day...
evil.gif

I feel ya man, ohio definitely has its challenges, I got out for about 2 hours on Sunday, and I needed a hot shower to get the body temp back up, but the ride was well worth it, even though I got a few of those looks.

I hear ya Hackbusa....lol. It's funny you said that you needed a hot shower after that ride because I was so froze after my ride that I was in the house for like 45 minutes and still was numb in my legs. I had to take a hot shower to finally thaw out to. Oh just to let you know I rode this wednesday and thursday. I could not beleive it. Wednesday January 12 in OHIO........and it was 64 degrees outside. I was in my mesh with a tee shirt on and was fine. Ohio weather is about the most unpredicatable weather in the world I think. But I am not complainging at all I got in 6 hours of riding so it's all good in my book. Of course today it is back to 17 freaking degrees though.....yuck!

Back