Got some pics from my rio vacation.

Got some pics from my rio vacation. - Should i post them?

• Post the pictures. I can't wait to see them.

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Don't post the pictures. This is a board about motorcycles.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it amazes me that we can share photos of gruesome bike accidents, discuss religion, politics, racial issues, homosexuality, etc... but oh noooooo don't dare post any pics of women.... WTF...???
OK...one more time. I've explained it 12,000 times before,but hey WTF.

We try and maintain the site as a "work safe" and "family safe" place.

Words like fugg,shid,and pi$$ can be overlooked. WHY? Because a 5 year old, or a boss,cant easily see those words on a monitor when passing by. A member could easily scroll down and hide such things from bosses,supervisors,and children.

HOWEVER,a picture of a girl with her A$$ hanging out,isn't quite as easy to hide.

PLUS...pics of girls with butts to the world are/can be, offence to some folks.

Why is a horrible accident scene SOMEWHAT OK to post?

The evening news shows it.

PLUS,most members are kind enuff to post a disclaimer in the topic title.

....and....lets not forget the most important rule.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>This is a private website. Members are here as guests. The site owner dictates what rules are in effect.</span>

If the guidlines of the site are not something a member can live with,that member is free to leave at anytime.

There's no obligation. ha ha ha ha.

If you want T&A....there are hundreds of websites out there that will cater to your needs.

This is the best Busa site on the planet,15,000 members and going strong.

Dont like our guidelines? LaBusa's is just down the street.

I can delete your account if you wish,no hard feelings at all.

it amazes me that we can share photos of gruesome bike accidents, discuss religion, politics, racial issues, homosexuality, etc... but oh noooooo don't dare post any pics of women.... WTF...???
OK...one more time.  I've explained it 12,000 times before,but hey WTF.

Words like fugg,shid,and pi$$ can be overlooked. WHY? Because a 5 year old, or a boss,cant easily see those words on a monitor when passing by. A member could easily scroll down and hide such things from bosses,supervisors,and children.

HOWEVER,a picture of a girl with her A$$ hanging out,isn't quite as easy to hide.

Why is a horrible accident scene   SOMEWHAT OK to post?

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>This is a private website. Members are here as guests. The site owner dictates what rules are in effect.</span>

If the guidlines of the site are not something a member can live with,that member is free to leave at anytime.

If you want T&A....there are hundreds of websites out there that will cater to your needs.

Dont like our guidelines?  LaBusa's is just down the street.

RSD.... was just voicing my opinion.... I have enjoyed the site very much so far and have appreciated/used alot of the info.. as you said most posts with questionable material have a disclaimer so I just don't understand how posting pics of a vacation with girls/guys should be any different... I mean there has been some pics of men dressed as women in some questionable broke back outfits.... hahaha... anyways I don't come here to see women, or dudes dressed as women, I come to learn/share info about Busas... plain and simple... guess I was just standing up for Cuffees freedom of speech/expression....

Hey Ya Know what, I DON'T LIKE THIS NO BIKINI NO BOOTY RULE EITHER, I think it's lame.

BUT

IT's THE FUGGIN RULES!!! SO I roll with it... I got links upon links of hot sexy Nekid lady sites... If you need a couple Let me know, but it really comes down to us not needing them here, and the boards rules being set by the Owner, freedom of speech doesn't apply...

Simple.
thumbs-up.gif

OK...one more time.  I've explained it 12,000 times before,but hey WTF.

Why is a horrible accident scene   SOMEWHAT OK to post?

Dont like our guidelines?  LaBusa's is just down the street.

Ok...Everyone no need to blow this all out of proportion. Let's just chill out for a moment. I posted the pics. So I am taking complete responsibility. With that being said, I have taken corrective action by providing a link to my vacation pics. I hope I did not offend any one.

Its not blown.
Nobody is offended.
Jtonda understands my writing style.

All is cool.

Non issue.

Party on
super.gif

You have to try and understand our position as admin/mods.
We volunteer.We do the best we can for OUR members.Thats all. We try our best for the WHOLE of the community.

Have a good 1...RSD.

Damn!! Im making reservations for Brasil !!
if youy have never been it is a must do for your vacation list, be careful though there are some areas that you will not come out of... crime/murder rate is pretty high, stay in the decent areas, enjoy the sun and sights and you will have a blast..... like RSD said "party on"
super.gif

Thanks for the link D -
Great pics. Never been there, but it looks like you had an interesting time!
thumbs-up.gif

likey the pictures:cool: kinda glad i had to use a linkey. so my kids who are often looking with me. did not soo that guy in a spedo:blush:

Back