got new gear

Hahah....aww c'mon, WWJD...it's perfectly fine to look at another man's rump. You can kinda look at it as "sizing" up the competition. Women nowadays are very conscious of their man's butt. They may not tell you, but hey: if men like some rump on their women, what makes you think that the women won't want the same?

Yo Lazer....I was saving the shave stuff for a little later! Aww, dood! Timing is every, young shave-a-wan....timing is everything. And as fer those emus...MUAHAHAH!!!! SHAVE THEM ALL!!! SHAVE THEM BALD!!!! YEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!

And rider...ya almost got the timing down....almost! The goal is almost in sight!

Ahem....what Rev said, gcal. The leathers should be snug to keep the armor from slidin around. You can also try riding around a little bit to see how it feels when you ride. Heck, if you want, you can throw yourself on the ground in your living room and break your fall with your elbows to see how they can hold up.

And BTW....if you say it'll fit better in ten weeks, cool. Ya gotta give us a pic update.
wink.gif

ten weeks from now
i will post an update on my diet

now im 230 lbs

i started two PE classes at college
racket ball (thought by some champion racket ball goru)
an a PE class were i go use the machines for an hour

this will be for five days a week and on week ends i ride

i will post progress
in ten weeks

o and i got to watch what i eat
im tryin to hit a even 2 hun lbs

well see what happens.

I agree with PB...besides shaved junk may feel better in tight leather! HA HA! But I think it looks fine....snug is good!

Hahah....aww c'mon, WWJD...it's perfectly fine to look at another man's rump. You can kinda look at it as "sizing" up the competition.
Never really HAVING any competition, I don't have to waste my time sizing up guys rumps.
biggrin.gif

HA! Shaved ya with that one. Thanks for setting it up for me ;)

Hahah....aww c'mon, WWJD...it's perfectly fine to look at another man's rump. You can kinda look at it as "sizing" up the competition.
Never really HAVING any competition, I don't have to waste my time sizing up guys rumps.  
biggrin.gif

HA!  Shaved ya with that one.  Thanks for setting it up for me  ;)
OR so you say....hehe. It's cool, though. I'd let you jump me any day, WWJD, you tall sexy man you.

As for competition, I heard a saying "Never rest on your laurels". If you looked at MY rump...well...nevermind.

So anyways, I'll let you slip with that one. Heheh...

oooh...being shaved and putting on leather feels sooooo kinky! Oohh....
Some how I knew if I kept scrolling down i would find you remarking about shaved balls. Although i thought you would say the leather would fit better if you did so.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah, NE! Common knowledge! The more you shave, the smoother leather fits! And ooh la la!! When you feel the leather against the skin....ooohh!!! (shudders)

biggrin.gif

aaah....the sweet sound of music!!!

Oh wait a minute....I mistook that for the sound of an electrical razor....

Electric?

You use one of them new-fangled things?

Here I thought you were a traditionalist!

All that talk of shaving cream and females.

What is this world coming to?

oh no....don't get me wrong! The electric razor is just to shave off the top of the jungle. After that, it's all detail work, baby!

Sometimes....but ya get used to it.

Now it's off to lunch!

Mikey...check my thread in General Topics. I have some pics from the island there. Look for the topic "take a trip with me".

Laters!

Back