they feel a little tight

how are they supposed to fit???

and do they look normal
or do i look like a retard or what?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|gcal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080710850 -->

MyPi.jpg

Nah, you look fine, G. I especially like your rump. Nice and round...probably soft too...and...

Oops!! Sorry! Did I type that in? Damn! Musta been thinking about somethin else.

BTW, your gear should be "snug", gcal. You don't want it too loose to the point where the armor is just going to slip around and not protect you.

Perhaps the jacket is a little tight around the waist area, but if you're cutting down on your weight, it will fit no probs in no time.

As long as blood is still circulating, and you can move around on teh bike comfortably, you should be fine. It's leather - it will mold to you after a while. Add gloves, boots and helmet and you'll look fine

At least no "Shave" comments were made and Emu's were probably hurt in the making of the garmet.

PB, the leathers are tight, so you can tell he shaved his rump. but on the whole, no, I don't find men's rumps nice looking as a practice, thanks for asking.
now, those BICEPS!! mmmmmmm

You's guys are starting to worry me again!

Gear looks good. Supposed to be tight. You don't want a bunch of leather flappin around at speed! The jacket may be a tad short on the wrists, but your gloves shoudl take care of that. Do the sleeves ride up when you are on the bike?

i wasnt going to say anything but
i just cant help my self
laugh.gif

no i didn't shave
laugh.gif

the sleves ride?
i dont know i havent riden with the gear yet

my rump?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WTF???

you ok buddy
or did you fall out of bed this morning???

laugh.gif

you guys crack me up
blush.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OK FIrst, Posture Bro, Suck it in and stand up straight.  Because sport leathers should fit pretty snug.  They have to to offer real protection in an accident.  If someone tells you they like their leather all loose and baggy great, but it isn't going to do poop for them as their leather wraps up around their shoulders as they slide down the track.

SECOND.  Is your t-shirt sticking out the bottom or is that just how the jacket is patterned?  Allways tuck you shirt in when wearing a proper leather, that little t-shirt miniskirt look is pretty Anti Cool.

Otherwise they seem to be about the right size.  Some jackets are cut a little more uh... Generously, and some have adjustable waists so bottom line if it doesn't feel good then your prolly not going to be wearing it when you really need it.  Sell it and try again.  Remember they should be snug and really may not be all that comfortable when just standing around, the sleaves should be rotated foreward for riding. Basically a proper well armored riding leather should be perfect while on the bike, sorta bulky and stiff while off the bike.

As for looking a little retarded...well you cannot go blamming that on the leathers now... Thats just not fair...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080761844 -->

OK FIrst, Posture Bro, Suck it in and stand up straight.  Because sport leathers should fit pretty snug.  They have to to offer real protection in an accident.  If someone tells you they like their leather all loose and baggy great, but it isn't going to do poop for them as their leather wraps up around their shoulders as they slide down the track.

SECOND.  Is your t-shirt sticking out the bottom or is that just how the jacket is patterned?  Allways tuck you shirt in when wearing a proper leather, that little t-shirt miniskirt look is pretty Anti Cool.

Otherwise they seem to be about the right size.  Some jackets are cut a little more uh... Generously, and some have adjustable waists so bottom line if it doesn't feel good then your prolly not going to be wearing it when you really need it.  Sell it and try again.  Remember they should be snug and really may not be all that comfortable when just standing around, the sleaves should be rotated foreward for riding. Basically a proper well armored riding leather should be perfect while on the bike, sorta bulky and stiff while off the bike.

As for looking a little retarded...well you cannot go blamming that on the leathers now... Thats just not fair...
got it

and yes the shirt is tucked in

thanks

BTW im already bald
down.gif

lololol

just kidin

according to what has been said
they should fit

and even better in about ten weeks

Back