got hit 6 days into my leave...smh

well i got hit by a cager last wend i guess its a good idea for someone to try yo do a u turn from the far right lane without paying attention to the left lane.... luckily i was able to keepthe bike up but i busted up my knee a little.... hopefully i will get the bike back soon :please:

glad you are ok,

when you do ship your bike over do drop me a pm, cagers out here are numb in the head, ill give you some pointers for riding safe in bahrain. You will need to change the way you ride.

well i got hit by a cager last wend i guess its a good idea for someone to try yo do a u turn from the far right lane without paying attention to the left lane.... luckily i was able to keepthe bike up but i busted up my knee a little.... hopefully i will get the bike back soon :please:

From a former member of the Royal Navy. glad to hear your ok Shipmate.:beerchug:

Ouch, if you managed to save the bike from falling, that right knee must hurt like a bi*ch from the impact.

bike is back and ready and even got a truck to go with it...i found out later that my wrist(both) were actually fractured and one needed surgery so now im in a cast with pins but everything is going fine and im bout to have the pins taken out...thanks for all the get well wishes:beerchug: hopefuly i cant get a couple more rides in before the weather changes, but then again im in corpus christi tx so i will have time.

the baby.jpg

Sorry to hear my friend right rearset coming your way...Thanks for all your past business and if you need a new right lower lmk will get ya something going..

Yes Really,It's what I do for my customers,I go the extra mile even when it means I take $ out my pocket or food off my other family table....It's how I sleep well at night.. :thumbsup: just boxed it up leaving in the am.... :thumbsup: Rest up an have a great weekend..

You and everyone in this .org that helps out fellow orgsters are AWESOME!! My hat's off to you all! :bowdown: :beerchug:

Back