Bent both of my rims

Too bad they won't just write you a check for the total replacement value and you could use it towards a new set of custom wheels.

(Over_Easy @ Nov. 21 2006,06:17) Too bad they won't just write you a check for the total replacement value and you could use it towards a new set of custom wheels.
My thought exactly.

Man, thank God you're ok. And if you need any help, let us know; tough time of year to be spending more money.

(05 Busa LE @ Nov. 21 2006,06:23) Man, thank God you're ok. And if you need any help, let us know; tough time of year to be spending more money.
Lucky it's only going to cost a $100.

Glad your ok Gunny! Good to hear your ride is going to be ok too!!
wow.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Nov. 20 2006,14:43) Man it happened to fast to crash, it was like I'm up they see me Im down.
ices_rofl.gif

That brings back memories!

Sorry to hear about the festivities, good to hear about the outcome!

Glad you are ok.... But reading all the posts reminds me of those commercials that say I have good news. I just saved a fortune on my car insurance.....

So Gunny, whats the damage? Did you get an estimate yet?

(Sloto200 @ Nov. 23 2006,09:54) So Gunny, whats the damage?  Did you get an estimate yet?
I dropped the bike off at ECC on Friday the 24th, they said they would get back to me by Tuesday the 28th. Good news is they say that State Farm is the best to work with and hardly every questions the estimate.

(Sloto200 @ Nov. 29 2006,23:27) So gunny.. spill the beans... hows your ride doing???
ECC has quoted $2500 toi the insurance company, we ars just waiting for them to cut the check
smile.gif

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 01 2006,15:09) $2500.....
SHOCKED.gif
Rims, bearings, hardware, tires, galfer rotors pads, mounting, balancing, labor.

State Farm cut ths check Friday
cool.gif

Back