Bent both of my rims

All of that practice doing the demo over the 2x4s may have just paid off!
bowdown.gif

man that sucks I know all about that one Pothole post over a year ago, got both wheels myself found someone that had full set with new rotors front and back for 350 hope she goes back together quickly Gunny

(Gunnybusa @ Nov. 20 2006,13:40)
(Busa Dreamin @ Nov. 20 2006,13:39)
(Gunnybusa @ Nov. 20 2006,16
super.gif
)
(warwgn @ Nov. 20 2006,13:18) sudden suction from the butthole pucker factor helps keep you attached to the bike
SHOCKED.gif
ices_rofl.gif
 Yhea I now have a prototype seat that I can market to Corbin.
I bet  that pucker factor helped to keep your shorts clean.  
laugh.gif
I dont wear any.
TMI
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Professor @ Nov. 20 2006,13:44) All of that practice doing the demo over the 2x4s may have just paid off!  
bowdown.gif
That’s what’s funny I was on my way home from teaching day two BRC, but man I don’t hit'em that fast during the exercise!

(RaveCrusader @ Nov. 20 2006,14:21) Glad you are okay, that is some scary sh*t

What was the pucker factor? I would rate that somewhere between 8 and 9.
It was so fast that I didnt have much time to pucker.

Rob...something you said that really got me thinking.....your deductable is $100....

I just had this uneasy feeling about my deductable....mine is set at $500 on my bike. I called USAA and they quoted me $18 raise in six month premium for a $0 comprehensive deductable and $50 collision deductable. So thats only an increase of $3 a month!!!

DUH!!! Premium changed. Thanks Bro!

DD

Aren't insurance companies great!!!

Ps Glad your ok!

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 20 2006,14:32) Rob...something you said that really got me thinking.....your deductable is $100....

I just had this uneasy feeling about my deductable....mine is set at $500 on my bike.  I called USAA and they quoted me $18 raise in six month premium for a $0 comprehensive deductable and $50 collision deductable.  So thats only an increase of $3 a month!!!  

DUH!!!  Premium changed.  Thanks Bro!

DD
Im glad someone got something out of all this
smile.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Nov. 20 2006,17:35)
(Devil Dog @ Nov. 20 2006,14
zzwhip.gif
) Rob...something you said that really got me thinking.....your deductable is $100....

I just had this uneasy feeling about my deductable....mine is set at $500 on my bike.  I called USAA and they quoted me $18 raise in six month premium for a $0 comprehensive deductable and $50 collision deductable.  So thats only an increase of $3 a month!!!  

DUH!!!  Premium changed.  Thanks Bro!

DD
Im glad someone got something out of all this  
smile.gif
ill be checkin on mine also , i had the 500 deductible , glad you came out on top , could have been worse
bowdown.gif

Whoa DUDE...nice save  
bowdown.gif
 glad that you were able to get her home
biggrin.gif

Next time just hit the rocket boosters so ya can clear any and all obstacles
wink.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Nov. 20 2006,12:59) As soon I saw the obstacle I hit the throttle hard to unload the front suspension. My front end hit and up it came, then the back hit and up it came. So now I’m up in the air with a nose down attitude hoping that I don’t end up in a tank slapper. I come down front wheel first, I turn on the 4 ways and head for the shoulder with the Caddy right behind me (man that guy was pale). I checked the tires it make sure they were still up and headed home before they completely failed on me.
bowdown.gif

glad you made it out of that one! do you know if the metal went airborne after your rear tire hit it?

Glad you're ok Gunny. How fast were you traveling?

I saw you posted that you rolled on the throttle once you saw the 3x5.

(shortBoarder @ Nov. 20 2006,15:20)
(Gunnybusa @ Nov. 20 2006,12:59) As soon I saw the obstacle I hit the throttle hard to unload the front suspension. My front end hit and up it came, then the back hit and up it came. So now I’m up in the air with a nose down attitude hoping that I don’t end up in a tank slapper. I come down front wheel first, I turn on the 4 ways and head for the shoulder with the Caddy right behind me (man that guy was pale). I checked the tires it make sure they were still up and headed home before they completely failed on me.
bowdown.gif

glad you made it out of that one! do you know if the metal went airborne after your rear tire hit it?
Dude I saw that thing for all of a nano second.

(BiG-T @ Nov. 20 2006,15:23) Glad you're ok Gunny.  How fast were you traveling?

I saw you posted that you rolled on the throttle once you saw the 3x5.
I was going with the flow of traffic so about 90MPH.

Back