got hit 6 days into my leave...smh

USnavy2485

Donating Member
Registered
well i got hit by a cager last wend i guess its a good idea for someone to try yo do a u turn from the far right lane without paying attention to the left lane.... luckily i was able to keepthe bike up but i busted up my knee a little.... hopefully i will get the bike back soon :please:

it could have been a lot worse

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

if anyone has the right driver rearset(mine is bent) or maybe a matching fairing please let me know

Glad you are posting bro, that could have been much worse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, bro...glad you're okay. It must have been a struggle to keep from dumping her.

:beerchug:

Well done.

By the looks of the right side of the bike and the front of the car you are lucky your leg isn't broke! Glad you came out reasonably well and not more damage to you or the bike. Talk about pucker, were you looking at her through the window while you bounced off the front of the car?

Sorry to hear my friend right rearset coming your way...Thanks for all your past business and if you need a new right lower lmk will get ya something going..

Sorry to hear my friend right rearset coming your way...Thanks for all your past business and if you need a new right lower lmk will get ya something going..

Wow, really? THAT's the shid there!!!!!!
Love this Org, and it's sponsors!:beerchug:

Wow, really? THAT's the shid there!!!!!!
Love this Org, and it's sponsors!:beerchug:

Yes Really,It's what I do for my customers,I go the extra mile even when it means I take $ out my pocket or food off my other family table....It's how I sleep well at night.. :thumbsup: just boxed it up leaving in the am.... :thumbsup: Rest up an have a great weekend..

Last edited:
Judging from the top corner of that bumper, it looks like you just passed up a good opportunity to lose a leg! I'm glad to hear that you're only a little banged up instead. Doesn't look like it'll take too much to get the bike back together.

Goldenchild, that's the kind of stuff this place is all about! Thanks for helping a fellow rider in need. :thumbsup:

Way to go Daniel!!:thumbsup: Sorry about your busa shipmate, but glad you were not hurt bad.

Judging from the top corner of that bumper, it looks like you just passed up a good opportunity to lose a leg! I'm glad to hear that you're only a little banged up instead. Doesn't look like it'll take too much to get the bike back together.QUOTE]

yeah it could have been bad, i thought i was gonna be, because i saw it happening in slow motion..lol

By the looks of the right side of the bike and the front of the car you are lucky your leg isn't broke! Glad you came out reasonably well and not more damage to you or the bike. Talk about pucker, were you looking at her through the window while you bounced off the front of the car?

and yes i looked at her as she was on the phone making the illegal turn thinkin uuuuu muuutherrrrr ~baam~ didnt even get a chance to finish the thought:whistle:

Back