got a new job. well maybe sort of.

Thats awesome, i've always looked up to the bike cops, just something about being the authority while still showing your a bad a$$!!!

Lil secret that may help ya out, you MUST rev the bike 6-7 times before ya let the clutch out, I'm not sure why this is needed, but all the Harley's I see do it at every light and stop sign. I just don't want you to lose points on the test for missing this important step. :rofl:

Droidy Droid

Lil secret that may help ya out, you MUST rev the bike 6-7 times before ya let the clutch out, I'm not sure why this is needed, but all the Harley's I see do it at every light and stop sign. I just don't want you to lose points on the test for missing this important step. :rofl:

Droidy Droid

Good idea...lol...

Well its over. I passed the test today!:thumbsup: I have to say that without a doubt it was the hardest thing ive done in a long time. I was really surprised as to how hard it really was. I know the course is taken from the Harley and Northwestern University police motor school course with some additional difficulties added in for good measure cause thats how we roll here in Dayton...lol... Anyway. I havent been as tired and as sore in a long time. Although I will tell you that although these bikes are incredibly tough and can take an enormous amount of abuse I am more convinced than ever that I would never own a Harley myself. I will gladly ride one at work but thats it. Ive seen the quality and workmanship of this 06 up close and im not impressed. I know there is no way that Suzuki, Honda BMW or Kawi bikes could have ever taken the abuse we put them through but even so the over all workmanship just isnt up to what I would expect. That said though, Im still stoked and we do get new ones in the spring. something like $30,000 a copy so maybe my opinion will change with the new models. We shall see.
God im glad that part is over.:beerchug:

Well its over. I passed the test today!:thumbsup: I have to say that without a doubt it was the hardest thing ive done in a long time. I was really surprised as to how hard it really was. I know the course is taken from the Harley and Northwestern University police motor school course with some additional difficulties added in for good measure cause thats how we roll here in Dayton...lol... Anyway. I havent been as tired and as sore in a long time. Although I will tell you that although these bikes are incredibly tough and can take an enormous amount of abuse I am more convinced than ever that I would never own a Harley myself. I will gladly ride one at work but thats it. Ive seen the quality and workmanship of this 06 up close and im not impressed. I know there is no way that Suzuki, Honda BMW or Kawi bikes could have ever taken the abuse we put them through but even so the over all workmanship just isnt up to what I would expect. That said though, Im still stoked and we do get new ones in the spring. something like $30,000 a copy so maybe my opinion will change with the new models. We shall see.
God im glad that part is over.:beerchug:

Congrats

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Back