Goodbye Two Wheel Fix

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm a member of the Two Wheel Fix forum for 6 years now (since I bought the R1). Whenever I add something new to my ride, I post pics of them over there. Last night, this is what the moderator of the Two Wheel Fix forum (not sure if he's also the owner)posted when I shared the pics of my Busa lowered. Remember, it's 34 times in the last 2 1/2 years I posted there. I don't think they'll see anymore pics of her in the future. They won't see me post anything anymore, either. I said goodbye to him, too. I also deleted all the pics of her after saying goodbye. By the way, the guy's name is Chris a.k.a. Gas Man.

Man, I love the .Org.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup:
Here's is reply.

OK OK OK

We know what your damn busa looks like. You don't need to post it 34 times...

WTF

BYE

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh...was there more too it? or simply it could have been in sarcasim... text dont tell tone. did you ask if this person ment it as a offensive statement? i hate anyone just takeing one person as thier "justification" for leaving this forum when its thousands of members who are not offending

.....enjoy life. :bowdown: its all too obvious sometimes that some people don't.............

Last edited:
Man the world is full of haters don't let one person ruin it for you I don't pay any attention 99% of what people say on the internet. Besides he probably didn't mean it and if he did well everyone is entitled to their own opinions its just whether or not you should make them known.

I SAY STAY YOUR AZZ ON TEH .ORG :beerchug:

I am sorry for that Sleeper but you are an inspiration to us whose wives won't let us ride at 3am !
Please don't go !

I do think that the owners of this site give admins free reign to make decisions on their own sometimes rather than by concensus.
Seems like one will make a decision on their own without a group opinion.
One of my threads was deleted recently and the reason given did not make sense either as a thread of exact same nature has been up for almost three weeks now.
Can't complain its their house just move on and don't let it bother you.
All you can do .

Why not start 34 threads with 1 pic each in them ?
:rofl:

maybe it ws just the blue spools that offended the person? :laugh: I kinda think it's better that they pm'd you their opinion rather than poo poo your thread. Either way don't take it to heart. :beerchug:

Blanca it's not the Org he's talking about.....

This is....
Two Wheel Fix

... :bowdown:....:banghead:

donkey.jpg

I'm a member of the forum for 6 years now (since I bought the R1). Whenever I add something new to my ride, I post pics of them. Last night, this is what the moderator (not sure if he's also the owner)posted when I shared the pics of my Busa lowered. Remember, it's 34 times in the last 2 1/2 years. I don't think they'll see anymore pics of her in the future. They won't see me post anything anymore, either. I said goodbye to him, too. I also deleted all the pics of her after saying goodbye. By the way, the guy's name is Chris a.k.a. Gas Man.

Man, I love the .Org.:bowdown::bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup:
Here's is reply.

OK OK OK

We know what your damn busa looks like. You don't need to post it 34 times...

WTF

BYE

When you said Man, I love the .Org.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup: I thought you were being sarcastic toward this place.
I read it at first you were angry about this site
Apologies to you and here. :bowdown:

Eh....a bunch of azz clowns over there Jesse. You know who your real family is.....

Now come get a big hug .....:laugh:

calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

When you said Man, I love the .Org.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::beerchug::thumbsup: I thought you were being sarcastic toward this place.
I read it at first you were angry about this site
Apologies to you and here. :bowdown:

Sorry if I wasn't clear about it. I had like 4 minutes before leaving when I did it. It's the TWF that I don't like. Not the .Org.

.ORG is where I'm staying.:beerchug:

Man the world is full of haters don't let one person ruin it for you I don't pay any attention 99% of what people say on the internet. Besides he probably didn't mean it and if he did well everyone is entitled to their own opinions its just whether or not you should make them known.

I SAY STAY YOUR AZZ ON TEH .ORG :beerchug:

Im with you on that

good to hear your not leaving the .org. i love lookin at killer bikes, and your pics have ALWAYS been worth the time to check out. :beerchug::bowdown::thumbsup:

POST YOUR BIKE 34 TIMES here...AND WE WILL STILL tell you to post it again........LOOKS FRICKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! this is the place to be....:thumbsup: Your Busa is HAWT...screw them haters.......theyre just jealous....you own the world's most prestigouse fastest sexiest curviest meanest sexiest beast on two wheels, theyre just mad cause its on a class of its own baby, you dont say my bike, you say my BUSA.....you either ride a bike...or you ride a busaaaaa..........yeahhh baby:thumbsup:

Back