• ZOOK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUZI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mrninja9

Banned
OK  IF YOU THINK OF ANYMORE LET MEKNOW  HERE ARE SOME OF THE NAMES I LIKE

OK as you guys know i was looking for a doberman. Well I found one the local shelter had a 2 year old female.

so I pick her up this wednesday
yes I will post pics of her

but i need some help on names....i was thinkin Suzie(suzuki) but i got told what a pansy name for a dobe

so we are going to let the board name her i think everyone will liek this majority will win

thanks in advance

Ares.....after the greek god of war is a cool one. I would use it buttttttttttttt I am not really into naming my bike

Plus if I did it would be a chick........er excuse me female name....or infidelity. Cause She steals so much time from my gf...well if I had one she would.

(unkleslapnutz @ Oct. 23 2006,18:05) Ares.....after the greek god of war is a cool one. I would use it buttttttttttttt I am not really into naming my bike

Plus if I did it would be a chick........er excuse me female name....or infidelity. Cause She steals so much time from my gf...well if I had one she would.
The name is for his new Dobermann...

And, I vote Zook!

Oh...well then Ares still works..unless it is a female dog....I feel kinda stupid ha ha how about Cerberus after the three headed dog which guards the entrance to the underworld. Allowing the dead to enter but, never leave

Zook
beerchug.gif

Zook, Zook, Zook, Hey, does the winning submission get some kind of prize? Just kidding...
laugh.gif

You need to take the t out of Duchess if that one wins unless you want a Sweden-German mixed name??

all_coholic.gif

Zook ! Sounds strong, especially when you shout it. You'll need a name with strong first syllable, so when you shout the name it sounds hard, thus your dog freezes in a spot
biggrin.gif
Especially with a dobe
wink.gif

why dont ya name her psycho-since you probably just got a dawg that has more personality-disorders than PanD on Meth n Tequila...

oh, Amy says Neela would be cool...
I still say sycho-itd be fun just to hear you yell her name in the dog park- "Hey, Psycho!! Psycho!! Come here Psycho!!" that oughta go over real well with the soccer moms walking their chiahuahuas.
SHOCKED.gif

just talk sweet to her, honey darling sweetheart lover and she will tell you her name.

Does she have all her legs? If one is missing U can call her Tripod. Otherwise, how about Zuki?

Im sorry. I didnt see the names listed above. If I had to choose from the list, then I guess Zook will do.

Back