My sis and brother in law up from florida

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
They drove up and we had a great time.We took a cruise on the bikes,Mark got stuck riding my 883,but was happy.He plays in a rock band back home called Curbstone
While he was here,he scored a gig and with my years of playing drums in the past,we quickly formed a band recruiting members.My cousin Ronnie played harp his band is jt and the houndsand we just had a bash!
My sis has the pics from the gig,so when I talk to her,I will post up some pics as well.

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

My sis and my daughter Mia
DSC00038.jpg

Man,the hardest thing was saying goodbye,but I plan on flying down there over the winter and jaming with his band...
I actually told him he could have the Hardly...take it home for free,but he wouldn't.
I was just trying to make room for the gixxer soon to be!

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155946449 -->

Tell 'em to bring the 883 down to me. My 6YO needs something to ride that won't go too fast!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

geeze! Free ride!! Not even i would turn down a free motorcycle! Looks like a good time! Its always fun when family visits and they have the same intrests!

geeze! Free ride!! Not even i would turn down a free motorcycle! Looks like a good time! Its always fun when family visits and they have the same intrests!

+1 on the family rides and +1 on the free Sportster.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

I'll take it! I'll take it! A person can't EVER have too many Sportsters. (Currently have two in the garage and working on a third out in the shop.)

I love the Sportster, been a member of the Quad Cam Bas$%*ds for years. That's the only HD I'll even think about touching. I love my old, beat up, bone stock (looking!) 88 XLH, and the 89" 4 cam I shoehorned into it makes more than enough go to outrun the old fat guys on the big twins who think they've got a "fast" bike just because they threw some drag pipes on it.
devil.gif

I even left the 883 decals on the tank and always make sure to tell everyone, "Yeah it's all stock except for the pipes and the bars," just to keep 'em in the dark.
super.gif

I really want to build a cafe style racer out of a Sportster 1000. You know, gold chain drive and better front suspension and brakes. And, you can't forget the cool paint..
I will say that the coolest bike I have seen in some time was a hot rodded out motoguzzi with ohlins brembo and header wrap on pirelli corsas... The Italian owner said, "non e motto veloce" = "it ain't that fast" but it sure gets lots of looks.

Back