Goodbye Two Wheel Fix

Not to steal your thread but I just had a similar problem with triumphrat.org. I disagreed with a moderator about K&N air filters, he swore that they were junk and anything that touched them would die a horrible death. I asked him for his proof and was it more than stories on the internet? I was not officially banned but every time I tried to log on it would state that the server was busy. If I logged off, everything worked perfectly. What a cheesy, backhanded way to deal with someone that may disagree with a moderator let alone actually have some real experience with the topic. I was not derogatory nor profane, actually complimentary in telling him that a lot of people looked to him for advise and he should base his opinions on actual fact.

Was I out of line?

Daytona 1200 Jet kit? - Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums

I am loving the ORG more and more every day!

good to hear your not leaving the .org. i love lookin at killer bikes, and your pics have ALWAYS been worth the time to check out. :beerchug::bowdown::thumbsup:

There's NO WAY I'm going to leave the .org. I love this place so much.:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

POST YOUR BIKE 34 TIMES here...AND WE WILL STILL tell you to post it again........LOOKS FRICKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! this is the place to be....:thumbsup: Your Busa is HAWT...screw them haters.......theyre just jealous....you own the world's most prestigouse fastest sexiest curviest meanest sexiest beast on two wheels, theyre just mad cause its on a class of its own baby, you dont say my bike, you say my BUSA.....you either ride a bike...or you ride a busaaaaa..........yeahhh baby:thumbsup:

Thanks.:beerchug:

I've been a member over there since they first started the site & I understand what you're saying Sleeper.....there's a bunch of youngin's on that site. Many of them dislike Busas too. I rarely post over there.

I've been a member over there since they first started the site & I understand what you're saying Sleeper.....there's a bunch of youngin's on that site. Many of them dislike Busas too. I rarely post over there.

What's up Chris? I remember you from there. Same here, I rarely post over there. You're right about the bunch of youngin's. We'll just stay here where we belong.:beerchug:

Back