Good price for an 08

busabobh

Registered
As many of you know I crashed. Insurance is giving me 8100 for my bike, an 08 with 19000 miles brocksAH , power commander, Tobin seats and a few small things, thoughts on price?

Sounds about right......

Unless you paid extra and had your accessories insured and added to the value of the bike a 2008 Busa is just an 11 year old bike to an insurance adjuster. You can find them for sale on CL for $7k all day. Brand new leftovers are on dealership floors throughout the country for $12k or less

There are a couple 2008’s near me in the low $6k’s. Both with lower miles, but stock configuration. It sounds like the insurance company is treating you very fairly.

So far lm doing very well , chest tubes out , still have tube to the pancreas ,.drains out of legs skin graphs look ok foot was saved, lung saved shoulder has 3 new plates and 18 screws. The 8 broken ribs hurt the worst, taking lots is drugs. They said they will send me home in about 10 days. Doctors told me how close I came to death they are a little surprised I’m here

So far lm doing very well , chest tubes out , still have tube to the pancreas ,.drains out of legs skin graphs look ok foot was saved, lung saved shoulder has 3 new plates and 18 screws. The 8 broken ribs hurt the worst, taking lots is drugs. They said they will send me home in about 10 days. Doctors told me how close I came to death they are a little surprised I’m here
Crap man, that doesn't sound very well to me! Glad you are positive about it. I guess I missed the previous info but good you are with us.

Reactions: c10
Untitled.png

Back