2008 Busa, 4k miles and bolt ons. Good price?

I paid asking price but got two years of dealer warranty, a helmet and some other extras with the bike. Rode it home today, took my lady out for lunch on it and we went for about an hour ride with it. She's happy, I'm happy. Need some lowering pegs pretty badly though! Thanks so much to everyone that has helped me with this purchase. Flatlandbusa for his advice and Cyclefarm for putting me in touch with the owner and his beautiful bike. It couldn't be in better shape.

busa2_zps4d33abb4.jpg

photo_zpse1a567a9.jpg

:thumbsup::beerchug: Congrats! Another Nebraska Busa! That's a lot of bike for the money you paid.

How's the first impression of your Busa compare to your 14?

Ya need to get some generic riding gear, there has to be a rule somewhere against Kawi gear while on a Busa.:poke:

The Busa feels a lot smoother running than the ZX14 but the legs are a bit more cramped. It's kind of a hard comparison, my ZX14 is stiff, low and has a lock up clutch in it still. I'm getting use to it though, went out this evening with a buddy and did roughly 100 miles on it. I've ridden nothing but Supermotos for the last year so it's a bit of a change of pace. I'm currently shopping for a new jacket! I told my girlfriend after she took the picture that I'm probably the only guy in history to wear a Kawi jacket on a Busa.

I'm here to stay on the forum. You guys have all been so helpful, can't say enough about everyone.

Hey bud! Good to have another iowa nebraska guy around. Im in the omaha council bluffs region. We are growing in this area may have to get a gathering together!

I gave $6200 for my 2009 with 7200 miles and couple of scratches but have to look good to see them, brand new tires, brand new battery, got it in mid texas, love it too. Best time to buy is in winter, which I did. Shucks, I missed an orange black 08 with 6k on it.had loads of extras for $6500 lower Mississippi. At he same time, I was looking at a 2010 from Hawaii that had moved to Texas with 6k miles, two brothers exhaust, bags, power commander for $6800. Keep looking you will find a good deal, got to be patient and if you can, buy in off season.

Back