Good price for a battery

roland5color

Registered
Anyone know where I can get a better price on a battery for a 06 Busa. The dealer wants $120 but I have heard of some guys getting them for aroun $90-$95. The weather just broke here and it is in the high 50's all weekend I need a battey ASAP so I can take this thing out and give it a proper welcoming into the family.:race:

Just buy the battery and go ride, I wouldn't worry about wasting time to look for the best deal if I can go and ride. The price we pay to play...

Great price but like powers said I can't wait three days :banghead:. Guess I have to bite the bullet thanks for your replies guys.

if you have a batteries plus near you, you can get the one that has 230cca for $99. Thats what I did. sorry dont know the part number. Its a little taller than stock but will still fit perfectly without any modding.

Thanks for the tip. Dealer cut me a deal on new battery. The parts guys is pretty cool he cuts me deals most of the time. I got it for $105 and now I can ride all weekend.:laugh:

I had to replace mine in December, there are two dealers close to me, one wanted 95 the other wanted 135 on a Saturday, but he had told me 90 the Tuesday before. Guess the 135 was a weekend price. Guess ya know who will get my business from now on. :)

I had to replace mine in December, there are two dealers close to me, one wanted 95 the other wanted 135 on a Saturday, but he had told me 90 the Tuesday before. Guess the 135 was a weekend price. Guess ya know who will get my business from now on. :)

That's unreal.

That's unreal.

I believe it I went into my local dealer to get some prices on some used bikes told the salesman I was looking for a second bike to ride in bad weather and such something I didn't care really what it looked like as long as it ran good. Told him I was looking to spend $4000 at the most. He gave me some prices and I told him I would be back. Well few things changed in that time and I was looking for a new bike when or really good used one when I returned about a week later. This time I had about $9000 to spend and amazingly enough all the used bikes jumped up by about $1500-$2000 in price. He had forgot what he quoted be the week before. Needless to say I left and bought my 06 Busa some where else.:thumbsup:

Back