Good Price On Tires

BBMykey

Donating Member
Registered
I just ordered tires from Motorcycle Superstore. Dunlop Q3 front 120/70 17 for $102.00. Dunlop Roadsmart II rear 190/55 17 for $147.00, Paid tax but shipping is free.

Thanks for this heads up. They had an extra 10% off Shiko, so I grabbed a new street/drag Shinko Stealth U-Soft for $112 shipped, which is the cheapest I've seen.

I just ordered tires from Motorcycle Superstore. Dunlop Q3 front 120/70 17 for $102.00. Dunlop Roadsmart II rear 190/55 17 for $147.00, Paid tax but shipping is free.

Just curious - is there a reason you didn't go with Q3's on both ends?

I learned about this combo on this Org. (Like most everything else about the Busa). Front tire and rear tire wear out at the same time. With both Q3's, 2 rears to one front. I was getting about 3500 miles on the Q3 rear or the Pilot Power 2 CT rear. I get a little over 5000 on the Roadsmart rear. Personal taste. I'm too satisfied to look for any changes. Vid of my riding on Roadsmart. Skip to the middle of the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is a fine example of how not to ride on a two lane.:rulez: Riding on, too close and especially over the double yellows is dangerous. FWIW, I get over 8,000 on Michelin Pilot Road 2s or 3s with great cornering ability. Never had a failure.

Back