Good Price on a new 2012?

Adam G

Registered
Hey guys, I am a newbie here. Been lurking for a while. Have a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S. Will post a pic. Love the bike but have decided I want a Busa. Found a deal on a 2012 and am going to the dealer tomorrow. If they give me a decent amount for a trade I think I am going to do it.

Question is what would you guys consider a great price on 2012 LE? Is 11k too good to pass up?

Been seeing some nice 08 Gen 2's for mid 7 thousands with extra's and 15k miles give or take which was the direction I was heading. Trying to figure out what direction to go and thought I would see what you guys think.

What would you do? New 2012 for 11k with 0% interest or 08 with extras for $7500?

Full side view.jpg

I'd say $11k out the door, meaning all fees, tax, title, license, etc...included...ride out would be a good price! :thumbsup:

Be prepared for lube on the trade-in price though so up to you.. :beerchug:

4get about a trade in..... just post up your bike on CL and your local classified. sell it outright and make more money on the sale then take that money and put it down on that new 2012 busa. 0% financing on a new busa with money down your payments should be next to nothing :whistle: Stealerships kill you on a trade in!!! The average mark up is $2-2.5k so look @ the KBB price of your bike and subtract the previous figure and that's a ballpark figure of what they are gonna offer you :banghead:

Well, I went down there on the Bandit (about 60 miles away) and they looked it over. We came to an agreement on trade and I am the new owner over a 2012 Busa! I will post some pics tonight. Gotta go do some more riding!

That's REAL nice. An aftermarket exhaust will weigh up to 50% of the stock system. A worthy addition.

That and a Zero Gravity Double Bubble windshield are first on my list. It is so quit right now compared to the Bandit with the Yosh slip on. Kind of nice in a way but I want those Cagers to hear me coming! Scheduled my 500 mile service for Thursday. Planning on doing my own after that. Nervous about figuring out removing all that plastic but I hve to learn sometime.

Back