Golden Child Shout Out

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Daniel is THE MAN!

Great communication, blazing fast shipping and dayum good person!

I made a small order from him and was treated like I was spending thousands!! Customer service is alive and well!

Thanks Daniel!:bowdown:

Thanks For The Kudos... I have found with all the thieves in the business, I as a honest seller have had to to step my game up harder. Price over service has made it tough to hang in there but I'M STILL HERE....If you need a oem or aftermarket part for any brand, just ask. If I don't have it, I will get it and ship anywhere they can deliver mail. You deal with me directly. Tech Support on any part purchased from me also included.

Thanks For The Kudos... I have found with all the thieves in the business, I as a honest seller have had to to step my game up harder. Price over service has made it tough to hang in there but I'M STILL HERE....If you need a oem or aftermarket part for any brand, just ask. If I don't have it, I will get it and ship anywhere they can deliver mail. You deal with me directly. Tech Support on any part purchased from me also included.

I am already working on a list. Gotta spend my Xmas bonus ya know!!

He has always taken care of anything I have asked of him. From hd springs for stretched swingarm all the way down to single specific bolts. Even if not Busa related. Quick, easy, and great person to deal with. Not to mention good prices. He has earned my loyal support. Any time I need something he will always be the first place I look.

Thanks for the terrific service u provide. It is very much appreciated.

Back