BIG PROPS TO GOLDENCHILD

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone that has doubts about Daniel should read this !

My bike is my daily transportation and on Monday while I was riding home from work my bike started missing. Well I figure a plug fouled out ( hoping ) . I call Daniel the next day and he walks me through how to take everything apart , change the plugs ( even says he can ship me some the next day ) . Sure enough a plug was fouled ( BAD ) . I get it all back togther and take it out and the FI light comes on and it starts running worse . Now i'm worried, so I call him again and he tells me how to get the FI code out of the bike to see what is wrong . Well it turns out a fuel injector was stuck open . So now I have to take the bike to him to get fixed ( I won't go to the shop here ) , no problem its only a 2 hour drive . But now i'm major bummed because my son just got his first bike and I want to take him to the oyster run and its is THIS Sunday. For those that don't know , the oyster run is once a year and one day only , last year there were 30,000 bikes there. Its like a smaller Sturgis. So Daniel says I can Take HIS bike and use it until mine is fixed !!! What shop or person do you know that will do that ??

So with that said , Daniel , You , Are the man !!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

i second golden child as a good guy. i broke my chain recently which took out a bunch of other parts as well. one of the parts was the clutch push rod which he said he didnt have one in stock but took one off his shop bike just to get me back on the road!! now im just waiting on the parts to get here, but im sure everything will be there. two thumbs up for goldenchild!

Hey Frisbee,sorry to hear that you and your son probably won't be able to make the oyster run but I'm sure hearing Daniels kind offer offer eased the pain some.
Good lQQkn out D!  
race.gif

Why dont you swap the injector yourself! Im sure some around has one for you!

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 20 2007,19:55) Why dont you swap the injector yourself! Im sure some around has one for you!
Hey, there we go!! How hard is it, plug & play??
rock.gif
or pray??
wow.gif

your welcome buddy not a problem if your not in a big hurry when you get here i will fix your bike if it's something simple and send you back home with it...see ya tomorrow.my day is open tomorrow finished other bike today....

it doesn't surprise me at all that he would make that kind of offer...that's the stand-up kind of guy he is
beerchug.gif

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 20 2007,17:55) Why dont you swap the injector yourself! Im sure some around has one for you!
There's a couple things I want done to it while i'm gone visiting my mom in Va. next week so I might as well leave it .

See you tomorrow Daniel.

(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,19:06)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 20 2007,17:55) Why dont you swap the injector yourself! Im sure some around has one for you!
There's a couple things I want done to it while i'm gone visiting my mom in Va. next week so I might as well leave it .

See you tomorrow Daniel.
Just a thought, its not hard to do!

So
wink.gif
, do you get to eat Oysters at the Osyters Run
rock.gif
? Yummmmmmmmm, Oysters, pop'em, sqeeze lemon on'em and slug'em down ::::: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  
super.gif

(DaCol. @ Sep. 20 2007,19:39) So
wink.gif
, do you get to eat Oysters at the Osyters Run
rock.gif
? Yummmmmmmmm, Oysters, pop'em, sqeeze lemon on'em and slug'em down ::::: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  
super.gif
Oh Yeah !!
super.gif
Love'm!!

super.gif

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 20 2007,19:30)
(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,19:06)

See you tomorrow Daniel.
Just a thought, its not hard to do!
I know I could probly do it . I can build anything but when it comes to working on cars or bike engines I'd rather pay someone that really knows what they are doing . I don't mind adding lights and aftermarket parts .

Back