A personal thank you and shout out for River Rat Motorsports

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
As many of you know Blanca and I had a little 'ooopsie' a while back .
Well being the master googler that I am I spent some time searching for oem parts suppliers.
I emailed numerous folks and got numerous quotes back but one went above and beyond as far as customer service goes as well as had the absolute best prices of anyone by FAR !
The place was River Rat Motorsports .
River Rat Motorsports Kingman Arizona Dealerfor Suzuki & Kawasaki Sales and Service and Parts
To give you an idea of how great their prices were .
A new tank retails for around $1100, I got several quotes in the mid $800s , River Rats price was $777 !
Fairings were equally better than all the rest when it came to prices .
I called and placed the order with them . Everything came in perfect carefully packaged condition. Not one problem at all and arrived very quick as well .
Initially I was told that the new tank would come with the 'S' emblems on it. When it arrived none were there . Instead of saying 'well sorry but I guess that's just how it is' River Rat of their own accord and out of their own pocket ordered , paid for and shipped me the emblems for my tank .
Rather than leaving a customer hanging they went above and beyond to continue my satisfaction even after they had my money which is important these days. They didn't just take my money and run . I wound up somehow double ordering a few heat shields for the fairings and again rather than saying 'sorry bout your luck' they accepted the parts back and gave me a full in house credit for them .
Mind you these were special order parts and they still accepted them back less 10% restocking fee which is more than fair . For anyone who needs any oem parts or for that matter any parts at all please give Jason a call and a chance to earn your business . I could not be happier with them , the parts or the service I got .

Here is his info :
River Rat Motorsports Kingman Arizona Dealerfor Suzuki & Kawasaki Sales and Service and Parts
Jason Walton
General mgr.
River Rat Motorsports
928.757.2480 Main
888.833.8869 Fax
Premier Kawasaki and Suzuki Dealership
In the Tri-State Area

They have mine and Blanca's stamp of approval :thumbsup:

New idea for a forum section. Something to the effect of Good experiences with certain businesses/dealers?

Blanca...not to toot my own horn, but next time you need something OEM related, give me a call or shoot me a message..... I have them beat in prices.

Good to hear that other dealers are giving such good deals though. It's hard to find dealers that will give anyone price breaks, even when they're spending that kind of money. I enjoy "hooking" people up, especially customers that share the same passion for the hayabusa

:thumbsup:

Blanca...not to toot my own horn, but next time you need something OEM related, give me a call or shoot me a message..... I have them beat in prices.

Good to hear that other dealers are giving such good deals though. It's hard to find dealers that will give anyone price breaks, even when they're spending that kind of money. I enjoy "hooking" people up, especially customers that share the same passion for the hayabusa

Will do :thumbsup:

Nice find Saiid, it really is getting harder to find good people to do business with anymore. Nice to see they stepped up and treated you and Blanca right.

Now that we know they have excellent deals, we can call them for a price then have Justin beat it, now that super savings!!:laugh:

Toot.gif
:rofl::rofl:

Justin has the best prices i can find on the internet for Pirelli Angels :thumbsup: Found that out by clicking his link. Saving that to buy from him in a few months when im back on both feet :laugh:

Blanca, I've been off the board lately and have not heard about your spill. Hope everything is ok with you.

It's great to hear about above and beyond treatment, but hearing of excellent customer service is awesome in and of itself. Thanks for posting this up!

Justin has the best prices i can find on the internet for Pirelli Angels :thumbsup: Found that out by clicking his link. Saving that to buy from him in a few months when im back on both feet :laugh:

I can usually do a bit better than our site lists too :beerchug:

Back