Welcome new advertiser Ball Z Motorsports

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Folks,
I wanted to take a couple of minutes and let you all know that we have a new advertiser on the site.. I have been working with Josh for a few weeks and I can tell you he is busy all the time... Josh has a great vision when it comes to customer service and I think he has a lot to bring to you all. Josh has a forum where he will be posting up information about his products, please take a minutes and check it out and of course welcome Josh to the site... You can get ahold of Josh by PM using the screen name of Ball Z Motorsports. Of course I asked Josh to give us a little information about his company to get him introduced to you all, here are the answers to the questions we asked him...

1. How long have you been in business.
Since 2005

2. What separates's you from your competition.
Ball Z Motorsports has more custom billet parts in stock than anyone in the industry. We stock 99% of what we sell. If your order is paid by 2:00 central time it ships out the same day. We are on top of the game when it comes to custom chrome and black anodized billet parts.

3. What is your outlook on customer service
Emails are answered approximately 16 hrs a day 7 days a week and all questions will receive a response in a timely manor. We provide a toll free phone number 888-511-BIKE(2453) for customers to call in orders, ask questions and handle any concerns with their purchases. If we make a mistake we will make it right. And most of all we treat customers as we would want to be treated. Ball Z has two phone lines going at all times. If we do not answer the phone when you call it isn't because we do not care but because we are already on both phone lines. If both lines are busy you will be directed to voice mail and all voice mails are returned in the order received the same day if Mon-Fri

4. Where are you located
104 E Maple St Plattsburg, MO 64477 about 30 minutes North of Kanas City, MO

5. Is there anything your company has been involved in that you would
like to tell the members, industry involvement
Ball Z Motorsports has a line of high quality affordable billet parts manufactured. We distribute parts to dealers worldwide. Ball Z is the Exclusive Distributor for New Image Seats, the Exclusive Distributor for PPM Customs, we are also distributors for Sweet Billet Dezigns, Brock's Performance, Roaring Toyz, Clark's Custom, ST Machine Mirrors, Pro One Levers and Typhoon Products, to name a few. We are dealer direct for approximately 50 top name manufacturers and are top level dealers for Parts Unlimited, Tucker Rocky, and Western Powersports. If you see a Hayabusa in a magazine or with a first place in any bike show then chances are they have purchased parts from us or one of our dealers.

6. What would you like to convey to the members of Hayabusa.org as you
come on with them.
Ball Z Motorsports is a family owned business specializing in the Hayabusa. We take pride in getting the hottest new products first and selling them at the most competitive pricing. Ball Z Motorsports has high hopes for the sponsorship of Hayabusa.org and will be here for many years to come. We look forward to building many more good friends and customers off of this site. The Hayabusa has been a big part of our family for many years as it is for you board members. We will raise the bar a bit higher for the sponsors on this site and when the highest quality parts are of essence at the best possible prices, with the best possible service Ball Z Motorsports- Custom Sportbike Parts & Accessories is the right choice.

BallZBannerShinko1.gif

BallZBannerShinko1.gif

Last edited:
It looks like we will have another great sponsor here on the org! Thanks captain for bringing them on board. :thumbsup:

I was just looking at some of your stuff the other day while trying to track something down...cool stuff...welcome and prosper...2hip

Most everything on Misty was purchased from Josh, He's a standup guy.

I met him at a show in Tulsa and it was like I knew him forever, Very freindly.

Had a couple nice looking bikes there as well, Not as Nice as Misty of course :laugh::whistle::laugh::whistle:

I have personally done business with them before.Their customer service it excellent.No doubt about it.:thumbsup:

Hey welcome Josh...

Josh is very knowledgeable and runs a very good business, I have done business with him since he first opened...

Back