New Advertiser - HondaEastToledo.com

I have had extremely good experiences with this dealership in the past, and have traveled 6 hours out of my way (12 hours total) to purchased a 1000 from them. As a matter of fact, they beat all the deals around here at the time and 4 of us here locally purchased 1000 Gixxers from them.

The emails they send me show some great deals on ATV's, etc~!~ :thumbsup:

I've had other dealerships take all day to give you the keys. I called Honda East up Friday night, told them I was leaving in an hour.
They uncrated it and had it ready to load up when they opened in the morning.

Great service

:welcome: Aboard~!!~

Last edited:
Ah, my local shop.

Soooo, Justin...How about talking to them about sponsoring part of my Coast to Coast Round Trip in 5 days? Im trying to get sponsorship to subsidize cost and if I get enough I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to charity (Children's Miracle Network)

Feel free to stop in and talk to PJ, the parts manager. If something can be done about sponsoring a trip, he'd be the guy to ask and see what we can do for you!

Feel free to stop in and talk to PJ, the parts manager. If something can be done about sponsoring a trip, he'd be the guy to ask and see what we can do for you!

Sounds good. Im going to finish writing up my info packet monster request that I send to them and Ill bring that in.

:welcome:
I have a question was on your site looking at bikes was wondering what you had for new leftover 600 street bikes looking for my wife for possibly xmas and that black 09 kawi is tempting for the price

Ok my turn to chime in..

Racerv turned me on to Honda east Toldedo, I bought the wife's 1000 from there little over a year ago and the service was phenomenal...since then if I need something I call PAULY:laugh: who ALWAYS makes sure I get the best price on anything I want. We are currently trying to see how many times we can ship a pair of SMX boots back and forth till we find the right size for me:laugh:

I don't know Justin...but PAULY is A-1150 % GREAT guy to deal with and thats who Im gonna keep calling when I need stuff.

Good to see a reputable and solid dealership on board, Cap.

I approve this message:laugh:

Welcome A-Org H.E.T.:welcome:

Last edited:
Ok my turn to chime in..

Racerv turned me on to Honda east Toldedo, I bought the wife's 1000 from there little over a year ago and the service was phenomenal...since then if I need something I call PAULY:laugh: who ALWAYS makes sure I get the best price on anything I want. We are currently trying to see how many times we can ship a pair of SMX boots back and forth till we find the right size for me:laugh:

I don't know Justin...but PAULY is A-1150 % GREAT guy to deal with and thats who Im gonna keep calling when I need stuff.

Good to see a reputable and solid dealership on board, Cap.

I approve this message:laugh:

Welcome A-Org H.E.T.:welcome:
Is there a Cycle gear nearby? You can try on their boots as they usually have several in stock then buy them from Paulie.:thumbsup:

Well I'm sorry to intrude on your's and Paulie's friendship, Angel. :bowdown:

:laugh:

Speaking of those boots, I got another set here, but havent seen the ones from you back yet. Just saying.....

:welcome:
I have a question was on your site looking at bikes was wondering what you had for new leftover 600 street bikes looking for my wife for possibly xmas and that black 09 kawi is tempting for the price

Your best bet is to send an email to one of the sales guys or just give the sales department a call. We're just measly parts guys :laugh:

Back