New Advertiser -- Ransom Machine Works

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all,
Please take a few minutes and check out our latest advertiser on the forum... Ransom Machine Works contacted us a few weeks ago and we have been working to get them online with us. I put the banner up as soon as I could so that we could start to get them some traffic for those that noticed it. I received the final piece of information today from them so I am jumping on the chance to introduce them to the group...

I sent our list of 6 questions to Ransom so that we could get a little background on them and let you see who they are. Please click on THIS LINK TO RANSOM to check them out....

How long have you been in business.
1. Ransom Machine Works has been in business for over a decade. We started out machining off road accessories but in the recent years we have put all focus on our sport bike line.

What separates you from your competition.
2. Ransom Machine Works is different from many other companies out there on the market today because we have not only been in the business for many years but we also machine all of our parts here in the U.S. and specifically cater to the Busa in our sport bike line. Over the years we also feel that our customer satisfaction alone has helped to set us apart from our competition.

What is your outlook on customer service
3. Ransom Machine Works feels they have built relationships with their customers not only for their customer satisfaction but also for their outstanding customer service. We want to make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the service they receive from us.

Where are you located
4. We are located in beautiful Kinston Springs, TN right outside of Nashville.

Is there anything your company has been involved in that you would like to tell the members, industry involvement
5. Ransom Machine Works has been involved in many charity events all over the U.S. Here recently we have helped out with a Philadelphia Charity Police Bike that was made in honor of the fallen police officers from Philadelphia as well as a bike for Make a wish Foundation. We are also involved in local charities and events here in Nashville such as Shriners Hospital and Youth Racing.

What would you like to convey to the members of Hayabusa.org as you come on with them….
6. We would mainly just like to introduce ourselves to some of the new Busa guys out there that may have not heard of us before and just welcome you to take a look at our products. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the service you receive and the quality of our products.

We are expecting great things and a long relationship with this company.. You can see that Ransom has been added on the sponsors page and you can see them advertising with the username Ransom Machine Works

Welcome to the site folks.....

cap

103506.jpg

103506.jpg

:welcome::welcome: besides "product" do you perform machine work (full service machine shop, motors, trans etc)

Looked at some of their pricing, and I almost cant believe they can make a profit by selling stuff for such a good price! :beerchug:

You are right down the road from me, do you have a showroom (I'd like to just ride over and chat sometime)!

The sponsor speaks! I'm just up the road from you guys (Pleasant View)

:welcome::welcome: besides "product" do you perform machine work (full service machine shop, motors, trans etc)

We are not a full service machine shop as of yet but if you are looking to get work done and you let me know where you are located I can possibly lead you towards a reputable company that we know in the business.

Back