New Advertiser -- Please welcome Dark Matter

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, it's been awhile since we had a new advertiser on the site. I have been working over the past few months with a company called Dark Matter about geting their products on the site in front of you all. I have been working with Karen and she has answered our standard questions about the company and she will be hanging out here to answer questions for you. If you need to get ahold of Karen you can IM the user account darkmatter or send an email to her at karen@dark-matter-products.com

Please take a few minutes to check out the systems that this new advertisers has to offer and post up and welcome Karen and the Dark Matter staff to the site... LINK TO DARK MATTER SITE

Cap...

darkmatter_banner_001.jpg

1. How long have you been in business? We were formed in 2011 but are based out of a custom mobile audio business that has been operating for 10 years.

2. What separates you from your competition? We deliver audio that enhances the style of the bike. We want our customers' friends to look at their bikes and say AWESOME. Then we know we've done our job.

3. What is your outlook on customer service? It is everything. Our custom business grew because of our customer service and attention to detail. We bring that same attitude toward Dark Matter.

4. Where are you located, what area do you service? Fort Wayne, Indiana; we will ship anywhere in the US and Canada. (We haven't shipped overseas but would look into it if demand dictated.)

5. Is there anything your company has been involved in that you would like to tell the members, industry involvement? Our custom business has been a supporter of an anti-child abuse group in Fort Wayne; as we are able to do so in the new business we plan to continue that.

6. What would you like to convey to the members of Hayabusa.org as you come on with them. We think Busas are awesome and we want to make your riding experience better.

darkmatter_banner_001.jpg

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the Org!
Look forward to hearing and seeing more about your services and products.

Welcome

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I need one of these on the back of my trackbike, playing "Ride of the Valkries" wide open, ala APOCALYPSE NOW :)

Look out Team Gixxer!!

Welcome!

NOOOOOOO! Not something else I'd love to have!

How is this powered? What electronics are involved? How many watts RMS is the amplifier putting out, per channel? Can I assume the amplifier is a 4-channel? What is the make of the mids and tweet?

Back