BIG PROPS TO GOLDENCHILD

(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,20:40)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 20 2007,19:30)
(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,19:06)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 20 2007,17:55) Why dont you swap the injector yourself! Im sure some around has one for you!
There's a couple things I want done to it while i'm gone visiting my mom in Va. next week so I might as well leave it .

See you tomorrow Daniel.
Just a thought, its not hard to do!
I know I could probly do it . I can build anything but when it comes to working on cars or bike engines I'd rather pay someone that really knows what they are doing . I don't mind adding lights and aftermarket parts .
Well since you can build anything I'll be needing your advice when I start building my screen enclosure addition next spring.
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 20 2007,20:57) [ Well since you can build anything I'll be needing your advice when I start building my screen enclosure addition next spring.  
laugh.gif
Your what ??

(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,22:50)
(Rhythm @ Sep. 20 2007,20:57) [ Well since you can build anything I'll be needing your advice when I start building my screen enclosure addition next spring.  
laugh.gif
Your what ??
A screen enclosure, a seasonal (florida) room without windows, just screen will be used. I guess I want be asking you for any advice.
tounge.gif

I forgot you're in Ohio. nobody can understand you .
poke.gif
I thought you ment like aTV screen.
iamwithstupid.gif

(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,23:05) I forgot you're in Ohio. nobody can understand you .  
poke.gif
I thought you ment like aTV screen.
iamwithstupid.gif
Oh lordy, only you would have thought that (Tv screen)!
laugh.gif

(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,23:06) You doing it to a porch ?
No, I want to build a big tv I can sit in, of course its going to cover my porch.
biggrin.gif
 Just make sure whatever you're drinking now, you're not drinking when giving me your advice.  
tounge.gif

I don't want to get this off topic, but I noticed that you are in Tacoma. I am looking to move that way soon, was hoping I could pic your brain about the area?

(Rhythm @ Sep. 21 2007,02:49)
(frisbee @ Sep. 20 2007,23:06) You doing it to a porch ?
No, I want to build a big tv I can sit in, of course its going to cover my porch.  
biggrin.gif
 Just make sure whatever you're drinking now, you're not drinking when giving me your advice.  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Well I went to his shop yesterday and dropped my bike off. He checked over my list of stuff I wanted done along with the injector and helped me load up his busa ! Its weird riding someone elses bike but it sure is a nice one . I'll post up a pic later ! Thanks again Daniel!
super.gif

Back