Took a trip to goldenchilds

cool.gif

No John, what I said was not meant to be inflamatory...not sure how you figured that.

Ive seen you put ALOT of work into that bike is all.

Yeah, it's a wheelie bar. No brackets to attatch to the bike. I was hoping GC mught have some but I forgot to even get around to asking.

There was this red Busa there. We all took turns doing burnouts on it, until it stared to seep oil out of the head. Then we started stunting it. (O.K. we didin't). Frisbee, your bike looks great! I took my bike down there on a Monday and GC came in on his day off to help me out. He's a good guy.
Bentvalve, I was thinking maybe my attempt at humor might have been weak at best. I was just trying to be funny. I knew what you meant.
I don't think there's any way I can give up on this bike. It's almost like a living thing to me. I know if I stop short of making it work like it's suppose to it might end up getting parted out. To me that's like the death of a bike. I have to think it was close to being parted out when I bought it. I put it back together, cleaned it up and gave it another chance to be what it was built to be. To me it's like I brought it back to life. Now it's a little sick and I have to find out why. I may be down to the last problem now?  It's like the bike is beckoning me..."come on, you know how much fun I can be, just get me to run right". If I have to tear apart the entire top end then so fricken be-it (JE pistons will be next). If I need to get water injection to make it live, then ok. Maybe what I need isn't to think of the bike as a living, grateful thing, maybe what I need are those little pink pills that make you happy?

<!--EDIT|turbojonn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154446945 -->

Back