Cloud 9 motor job

beerchug.gif

Great news...a few questions if you dont mind?

Any change in cc's?

Ported head? (mild or wild if so).

Stock stoke or +5mm?

I keep thinking, if (when) mine lets go, I too will be a Cloud9 customer. I've done a little purchasing from him and he's delivered everytime...and an great amount of knowledge.

No change in cc's. I did get a monster motor though. Daniel said that most busa's have a cylinder pressure of around 180psi. He said the wildest one he had ridden had 195psi and broke 200hp with only a 40 shot of nitrous. The motor he sent me is at 200psi. So it hauls. I am going on deployment soon and me and my wife talked and she agreed to me boring to a 1397 AND nitrous.....
AAAssjani.gif
Did I mention that I love her and am so glad that I married her
laugh.gif

(Wolfman @ Nov. 06 2006,18:24) No change in cc's. I did get a monster motor though. Daniel said that most busa's have a cylinder pressure of around 180psi. He said the wildest one he had ridden had 195psi and broke 200hp with only a 40 shot of nitrous. The motor he sent me is at 200psi. So it hauls. I am going on deployment soon and me and my wife talked and she agreed to me boring to a 1397 AND nitrous.....
AAAssjani.gif
laugh.gif
I love the post-deployment expenditures
smile.gif

(CAT3 @ Nov. 06 2006,19:08)
(Wolfman @ Nov. 06 2006,18:24) No change in cc's. I did get a monster motor though. Daniel said that most busa's have a cylinder pressure of around 180psi. He said the wildest one he had ridden had 195psi and broke 200hp with only a 40 shot of nitrous. The motor he sent me is at 200psi. So it hauls. I am going on deployment soon and me and my wife talked and she agreed to me boring to a 1397 AND nitrous.....  
AAAssjani.gif
laugh.gif
I love the post-deployment expenditures
smile.gif
Amen to that brother
beerchug.gif

Back