Going to try and organize a little 'Hood Watch

We are officially the "Hot Spot" for crime on the entire island.
Right here in these few blocks. I rolled up on my "secured"
underground parking garage last Sunday. I went for my fob which opens the gate but before I could hit the button the gate went up.OK,wait a second for a car to exit, right...nope,out saunters a fine looking young gentleman with no car.
Well that's odd I thought. Before I could get off my bike and introduce myself he had fled.
2 tenants were dumb enuff to have their gate fobs in their cars cup holders which of course were "appropriated" by the new locals.(clearly stated in everyone's lease agreement...don't leave fob's in cars) OOPS.
Keys to the garage...come and go as you please.Some of the building doors have had things put in the striker plate to dis-able the locks.
It's a war zone. Cops now circle the area constantly. That should help.;)
O'well...time to ride.

Rubb.

"of hundreds of homeless/crack-head/heroin addicted/alcoholic "folks"

I don't know... I would look at this as an influx of EZ women in to my neighborhood.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

LOL

cheers
ken
My pecker and I have had our differences over the years. Most notably back in 2002 when we landed the prom queen in her house while her parents were out of town. I was like alright buddy we gotta impress her with style and stamina! And he was like are you calling me small?! And then he refused to do anything and I had to claim being whiskey dicked and she reminded me we hadn’t drank anything and.... yea, anyway. Not always seen eye to eye as it were but we’ve always agreed not to stick him into dark scary and unhealthy places.

• Haha
Reactions: kml
Just minding my own business last night about 4AM. My Busa has "issues" which I was attempting to sort out. I hear the security gate go up...but do not hear a vehicle enter the underground parking lot. I walk around the corner and see a nice young man come in on foot. He doesn't see me. He enters one of the parked cars. Begins to look for something he must have misplaced. He's in there a minute or 2. When he emerges I come walking up behind him a say politely "Hey,how you doing" "I'm OK" he say's.
I say "You don't live here do you" he postures a bit,obviously caught off guard by my question. I grip the screwdriver I have palmed in my hoodie pocket a little tighter and prepare to screw him up good.
He goes into bullshi7 mode and starts to ramble on about how he just came into the garage to have a pi$$. Well isn't that nice. He means no disrespect to me and my neighbors,just views our parking spaces as his personal public toilet. Now I'm sort of perplexed. I have 2 ways to continue with this interaction. The nice/considerate/understanding side of my brain (5%) says,let it go. The other side (95%) says "Rubb,fukk him up." Take out all of your current life frustrations on him,drag him outside and put him by the dumpsters for garbage collection in the morning.
I decide to be a good citizen. Tell him to stand fast,just gotta make a call.
"Hello 911?"
Cops are en-route. Now I have to listen to 20 minutes of his verbal diarrhea.
I wasn't in the car. My friend lives here. I got in because the gate was open. blah blah blah.
I pretty sure he has in his pocket one of our stolen wireless automatic gate opener fobs that have been swiped recently.
I start to mess with him. OK,you got in...you can get out. "On your way"
Well I know he can't get out. 2 ways out. A building key gets you out via the building interior,or said remote. While this is going on he begins dumping things from his packpack that these "folks" all seem to carry.He's chuckin' shi7 into the recycle bins.
Cops have finished their donuts and roll up.
blah blah blah...his word against mine...the weary traveller is on his way,scott-free,off the hook. Cops stay to chat for a bit,say they know the guys a fuggin' tweaking scumbag up to no good,but that the Gub'ment lawyers who would try the case...would call it weak.
Moral of the story...should have just fukked him up,fished in his pocket for the gate key and let him bleed.
Back to my busted Busa I go. Have a nice day my friends,be thankful for the nice 'hood you live in :thumbsup: if thats the case.
Rubb.

Just minding my own business last night about 4AM. My Busa has "issues" which I was attempting to sort out. I hear the security gate go up...but do not hear a vehicle enter the underground parking lot. I walk around the corner and see a nice young man come in on foot. He doesn't see me. He enters one of the parked cars. Begins to look for something he must have misplaced. He's in there a minute or 2. When he emerges I come walking up behind him a say politely "Hey,how you doing" "I'm OK" he say's.
I say "You don't live here do you" he postures a bit,obviously caught off guard by my question. I grip the screwdriver I have palmed in my hoodie pocket a little tighter and prepare to screw him up good.
He goes into bullshi7 mode and starts to ramble on about how he just came into the garage to have a pi$$. Well isn't that nice. He means no disrespect to me and my neighbors,just views our parking spaces as his personal public toilet. Now I'm sort of perplexed. I have 2 ways to continue with this interaction. The nice/considerate/understanding side of my brain (5%) says,let it go. The other side (95%) says "Rubb,fukk him up." Take out all of your current life frustrations on him,drag him outside and put him by the dumpsters for garbage collection in the morning.
I decide to be a good citizen. Tell him to stand fast,just gotta make a call.
"Hello 911?"
Cops are en-route. Now I have to listen to 20 minutes of his verbal diarrhea.
I wasn't in the car. My friend lives here. I got in because the gate was open. blah blah blah.
I pretty sure he has in his pocket one of our stolen wireless automatic gate opener fobs that have been swiped recently.
I start to mess with him. OK,you got in...you can get out. "On your way"
Well I know he can't get out. 2 ways out. A building key gets you out via the building interior,or said remote. While this is going on he begins dumping things from his packpack that these "folks" all seem to carry.He's chuckin' shi7 into the recycle bins.
Cops have finished their donuts and roll up.
blah blah blah...his word against mine...the weary traveller is on his way,scott-free,off the hook. Cops stay to chat for a bit,say they know the guys a fuggin' tweaking scumbag up to no good,but that the Gub'ment lawyers who would try the case...would call it weak.
Moral of the story...should have just fukked him up,fished in his pocket for the gate key and let him bleed.
Back to my busted Busa I go. Have a nice day my friends,be thankful for the nice 'hood you live in :thumbsup: if thats the case.
Rubb.
Wow... good times mate, but not for you guys at the apartments with scumbags like him looking for opportunities.
Do ya think he’ll be back for round 2 with the Rubbster?

Wow... good times mate, but not for you guys at the apartments with scumbags like him looking for opportunities.
Do ya think he’ll be back for round 2 with the Rubbster?
One can only hope. :D As I will apply my new inter-personal greeting policy. "I DON'T DIAL 911"

"Ah excuse me kind Sir,could you hold my steel pipe,with your head!"

Scumbag>
crowbar.gif
<Rubb.

Now you do not wanna get yourself in trouble or... in jail for an a hole like that guy.
Be careful Rubb.... no witnesses, k.
Just like the cops said last night...his WORD against mine and visa/versa.
Had a similar situation like this once. The crim got tuned up a little bit in our custody before police arrived. Dirtbag said to the cops..."These guys beat me up!"
Cop looked at us and said "Is this true?"

We said..."Nah...he just fell down"

Cop said "How many times?"

We said "A lot"

Cop looked at us,smiled and winked,drove away with dirtbag never to be heard from again. We did not get a call to be in court as witnesses or anything...perhaps the cop let him go later...thinking...Justice was served.
"Street Justice" :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back