Going to get my blue 07' today!

I still have the orange Busa. It's going up forsale here shortly. The 04' Sunkist is gonna have the 07' wheels, tires,rotors, chain&sprockets,complete brake system and a couple other things off the new bike. The parts only have 2 miles on them.

Here's my 07' partialy modded. I tried to hit the angle just right to give a real view of how the bike looks in person.

blue071.JPG

I'm in love with this color. I find myself just staring at it. I'm trying a different mod, i've got a set of 00' black calipers to go on the bike. I think it'll look better than the gold.

blue07_2.JPG

Last pic. I haven't swapped the Hindle onto it yet as you see. Actually i'm thinking of going with a TiForce Carbon highmount system this time around.

Opinions?

blue07_3.JPG

(GMbusa @ Jan. 03 2007,14:22) Last pic. I haven't swapped the Hindle onto it yet as you see. Actually i'm thinking of going with a TiForce Carbon highmount system this time around.

Opinions?
I'm sure Greg (GPW) will chime in here any moment...the Tsukigi alarm just went off on his computer. Wanna guess his recommendation?
poke.gif
tounge.gif

I've been putting off the hassle of them damn stickers. I know how much of a pain they are, i did them on my 04'.

Pics really do not do any justice to this blue. I walked into Coleman Friday night ready to tell Paul all of the things we need to do other than get this bike. I took one look at it and him and said get it. It really is beautiful.

Psssshhh, like some woman is gonna tell ME what to do.

Yes honey, don't hurt me.
bowdown.gif

GM, man that is a beautiful Busa! Wow, and congrats...stunning! Is the paint metalic or solid? My buddy is waiting for his to come in, and your pics are a great....Man, thanks for posting and sharing.

beerchug.gif

The blue is a metallic with medium&fine sized flakes in it. Total different color in the sunlight.

The Blue busa looks great!! I like with the wheels and rotors even better. i haven't seen that color in person yet. I have to take a ride to the dealer and see what they have in, if anything? Congratulations!! Gorgeous bike and color!!

Back