Going to get my blue 07' today!

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Found a 07' Blue at Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge, Va. I'm about to leave to go and pick it up. Man, i got the blue! The only downside is i have to sell my orange pearl 04' to get it. It will up forsale here in a week or two.

Woohoo! I'll post pics asap.

beerchug.gif
Cool...is it gonna stay BLUE
tounge.gif

(300Busa @ Dec. 30 2006,16:02) You are not back yet?  Blue must be the slowest color.
laugh.gif
....I was thinking the same thing !

poke.gif
....Paul .......
rock.gif

I'm up in northern Va getting the bike. I'll post my pics when i get home on Mon.  Daryl(basscrazy) came up and took some pics.  As a matter of fact, since i didn't have any gear with me and i wanted the bike roadtested, Daryl got to take the first ride out on the blue bomber. Now i've got the fastest color.  
firedevil.gif

(GMbusa @ Dec. 30 2006,15:39) I'm up in northern Va getting the bike. I'll post my pics when i get home on Mon.  Daryl(basscrazy) came up and took some pics.  As a matter of fact, since i didn't have any gear with me and i wanted the bike roadtested, Daryl got to take the first ride out on the blue bomber. Now i've got the fastest color.  
firedevil.gif
Yea, baby!!!! That blue bomber is hot, hot... Pictures does not due this baby justice. You got to see it outside, in the sun. Suzuki did a very good job....

There is something about that new busa ride and smell.... Reminds me of my girl when she was new and untouched
biggrin.gif
Dang that was cool.... I'm working on the pics now. I'll post them in a few!!!!!

Back